Anyone else frustrated here???

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks guys & gals for all the input. As I said, I just needed to vent, it helps to keep my sanity (what little is left)! All these posts have made me realize that I should just be happy with what I find & not worry about replies. Although, at the same time, I do like getting them, who doesn't? I'll have to say there are also some great comedians on this site as well! I've LOLed a few times over some of these posts. Girls - better watch out for the leg humpers on here LOL!

Lol yeah I was going to post in a thread earlier but didn't want to be labeled a leg humper and backed out after I wrote it out because I read this thread earlier:laughing7:

Old as Dirt

May 19, 2013
Crest Hill, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 & Garrett Pro PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also updated the avatar with my real pic, the first time treasurenet has seen the true face of Mangum! (I can't bring myself to change it to a hot chick lol)

Yeah! I like this picture better then an Avatar! LOL......

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think I could be accused of being a "leg-humper". :laughing7:
I know sometimes I posts, (and just cause I am a girl cat), doesn't mean anyone is giving me any kinda special attention (that I am aware of). I've asked for help in threads to get ignored and/or told to "go see the jeweler", type responses. No biggie, I get lost in the sauce of the forum at times too, can't find old posts, or sometimes it's missing or locked, before I can reply or get back to it. I do appreciate everyone here and their posts, whether I have ever said so or not.

Imho, if you want your thread to die, just ask me to post something on it! :laughing7:

widdlekitty.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Look at it this way. You shouldn't be posting to say, Hay , I am great, look what I found, but rather ,look, there's still good stuff out there. Most can tell the real finds. You should be posting finds for their pleasure, not your recognition. Hay I spent many years on photography and post it here to kind of liven up a post. Some hate it , some enjoy it, I had fun developing it. I don't even think I have posted on todays finds. If you want replies, post a question. Frank...

golded bird.jpg

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn,
I have always loved your photography work, even if I never said so(but I think I did somewhere, at one time or another).
Are you telling me, I can't be an AW here? :laughing7:
gosh-darn-it! What's a cat to do!? :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Frankn,
I have always loved your photography work, even if I never said so(but I think I did somewhere, at one time or another).
Are you telling me, I can't be an AW here? :laughing7:
gosh-darn-it! What's a cat to do!? :laughing7:

Hay, be yourself and pay the price. That's what my cats do. Frank... pink flower.jpg

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread must be driving you crazy...the most replies you've ever got and you didn't post a picture of anything...this proves your point, but at least you got the replies you so desperately crave...congrats. :laughing7:

OP
OP
mangum

mangum

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lookindown said:
This thread must be driving you crazy...the most replies you've ever got and you didn't post a picture of anything...this proves your point, but at least you got the replies you so desperately crave...congrats. :laughing7:

Thanks for the sarcasm, I really appreciate it

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things that make you go "hmmmm"...

It's NOT your avatar
It's NOT what you post
It's NOT "you"

think about it

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last year I found something I thought was pretty cool so I posted it here and got about 5 replies..:dontknow: I posted it on a UK forum and it went straight to a popular magazine8-)

It's a bit like posting an auction on ebaY for .99 cents and letting the people decide what it's worth... We make the threads, tell the story and let the people decide if they want to comment..

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude yes women and naked pics get the hits and the comments... but looking at your profile you have 722 post and 382 likes. THIS IS OVER 50 Percent!!! this means TONS of people like your post.. weather they comment or not, They like your post. Look at other peoples ratio. Your way ahead of the game.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the people that post their avatar as a young hot girl and then make a post and their hands are old looking. A young persons hands dont have wrinkles.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
You know you have to earn those wrinkles, lol ! Frank... 111-2 700Warrior Head.jpg

Last edited:

wheatfinder13

Silver Member
Nov 23, 2012
New Orleans
Detector(s) used
Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thrillathahunt said:
There was a guy on here a 3 or 4 years ago, who eventually got kicked off, that would make tongue-in -cheek comments about some people's meager "finds" posts. Then he would mock them by making his own "finds" post showing a rusty nail, a modern penny and a pulltab with the words "This is what I found today!". Many oldtimers here will probably remember who I'm talking about.

Are you talking about TICM? I thought he just left one day and never came back. Or was he banned? He left right after I joined the forum

P.S. keep these replies coming, they are very funny :)

wheatfinder13

Silver Member
Nov 23, 2012
New Orleans
Detector(s) used
Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WIT said:
I take great photos, tell a good story and put time into composing threads... Many have 0 replies... Frustrating but oh well.

I could create attention getting threads that will go on for several pages but they aren't allowed on T-Net.

Check to see how many people view them. It's usually a couple hundred! :)

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Are you talking about TICM? I thought he just left one day and never came back. Or was he banned? He left right after I joined the forum

He is now a mod on the other T Forum with the same sarcastic comments about the members, but now he is untouchable. Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread