tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Probably can't go wrong with either. I'm a recent convert to the ATPro & I love it!
I've had the E-trac, Spectra Vx3, Vaquero, Outlaw, MXT Pro and several others I don't even care to mention.
The AT Pro is my fav and my go to detector. It truly is a wonderful performing detector.

When you decide on what you want, buy from a LOCAL dealer! Simple economics 101! Purchasing a detector from someone 5 states away isn't doing your community any good!

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
The Golden umax is out of production right now.The Golden is a great detector.I have a new tone Golden.Something happened to the production program at Tesoro.They are working on it.

OP
OP
D

d-lo

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2013
Central Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah i cant find the golden umax anywhere. I was really leaning towards it.

OP
OP
D

d-lo

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2013
Central Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The good thing about the at pro is apparently they are holding a decent resale value.

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ordered the at pro now feel like a kid waiting on christmas.
Start hanging out in the Garrett section of the forum. There is a lot of good info on the ATP.
You're gunna like that machine!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
d-lo, Welcome to Tnet! Try and relax while you wait for the detector by watching videos and reading the online version of the manual so you are ready for it when it arrives. Enjoy!...........................63bkpkr

OP
OP
D

d-lo

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2013
Central Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys for all the info. I watched a lot of videos last night and i am thinking i made the right choice for the area i am in. I am really impressed with how helpful everyone is. I did order it from a sponsor here and he was very helpful over the phone. I got my invoice from big boy hobbies today and even though i didn't order until 4:40 cst yesterday he apparently got it shipped out and it's suppose to be here today. Can,t decide has now turned into can't wait.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread