Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I now get a PM from a member telling me i need more expertise instead of making obnoxious remarks........ The only problem.......is i never posted in the fourm or thread he is talking about.... I never even seen it so now.............. I have no idea what he is talking about........ It was about a bottle or beaker ... I have no idea what he is talking about.....

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I would certainly make it known that you are not guilty as charged, and I would do it on the noted thread for everyone to read. Could have been a slip of the typing finger, or just wrong, either way I wouldn't let it go.....I've read many of your responses, and know you would do it properly.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I would certainly make it known that you are not guilty as charged, and I would do it on the noted thread for everyone to read. Could have been a slip of the typing finger, or just wrong, either way I wouldn't let it go.....I've read many of your responses, and know you would do it properly.

Maybe a link to the thread may be in order?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Keppy , I was just trying to help you. It was posted on the other forum .Check it out. Dug Money posted a bottle in Bottles And glass, Value of the bottle.
You posted to it on 5/26/13 at 10:03 pm. I IDed the bottle for you. Sorry I thought your memory was better than that.
PS, the lack of expertise and obnoxious remarks were not about you and you know it . What you poster was out of context. Frank 111-1 profile.jpg

Since you misquoted me I will show the message.
Re: Bottle ID

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Frankn
 Doug money's ' bottle' Is a chemistry beaker used in the lad. The round bottom sits on a metal ring and is heated by a bunsen burner. You need more expertise over there instead of obnoxious remarks. Frank...

KEPPY
... frank you had better check i never posted on what ever you are talking about.... I think you are loseing it frank.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
But all i said about it is..That it would make a good flea mkt item..........How is that obnoxious ? I thought it would sell fast at a flea mkt .. That is why i could not figure out why i had no expertise and was obnoxious....

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
But all i said about it is..That it would make a good flea mkt item..........How is that obnoxious ? I thought it would sell fast at a flea mkt .. That is why i could not figure out why i had no expertise and was obnoxious....

Keppy, your memory returned!
Now look carefully at what I said.You need more expertise over there instead of obnoxious remarks. You notice I said over there. I did not refer to you. We both know who I was referring to. Have a nice night, Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Last edited:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a MMA studio in my basement, I'll referee if you 2 would like to settle your differences like real metal detectorists!!!!:laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Actually I think a forum is more or less a duel of whits, not fists, and at 75 I am glad. lol Frank...
Blue 1212.jpg Of course, I could use my partner for a stand-in. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions