VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm certain they would like to have them at the prison, as it is a huge tourist attraction! I had the opportunity to tour it back several months ago and quite impressive! They would give you the cudos for donating them if capable of authenicating as originals!! Great Find!! VERDE!!

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I would say if you have actual verification to prove these keys came from San Quentin they could be worth so etching substantial.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do they look skeleton like

OP
OP
D

Drewche

Jul 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hoping for pictures. I would say they have "potential" value like in an auction. If you have proof they are authentic.
do they look skeleton like

Yeah, I probably should have posted some. Here's some I just took.
20130728_120424.jpg 20130728_120404.jpg

I would say if you have actual verification to prove these keys came from San Quentin they could be worth so etching substantial.

Yeah, I wish I did. I don't really have any authentication, but they were given to me by the founder of the California Prison Industry Authority, who worked mainly out of San Quentin. He had a lot of stuff from the old prison.

Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drewche! Very neat set of obviously Very old keys! The key ring itself appears handforged consistent with era! Thanks for sharing and good luck with your treasure! VERDE!!

OP
OP
D

Drewche

Jul 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm certain they would like to have them at the prison, as it is a huge tourist attraction! I had the opportunity to tour it back several months ago and quite impressive! They would give you the cudos for donating them if capable of authenicating as originals!! Great Find!! VERDE!!

Drewche! Very neat set of obviously Very old keys! The key ring itself appears handforged consistent with era! Thanks for sharing and good luck with your treasure! VERDE!!

Oh, sorry. I forgot to reply to your other post! Returning them is a possibility. I had them hung up on my wall, but i decided that someone else could get more use out of them that I do :P Thanks for the replies!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions