PA drought may need FEMA!!???

fishguy

Jun 20, 2013
Little River, SC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just felt like having a laugh over the fact that its been an entire day since it rained last. This is the point in august where all the news stations are usually complaining about a drought so no campfires or public fireworks, washing your car watering lawns etc.. Btw selling tickets to my cruise as soon as my gopher wood shipment comes:laughing7:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel your pain, here on Lake Champlain we are finally drying out, and my shoreline is reappearing....hang in there, we had that weather for 3 weeks, and while frustrating, the sun will shine again. By the wat when the Lake flooded 2 years ago and put several houses and camps under water, Fema did 0...said they didn't have the resources, and after Hurricane Ireane, we are still waiting for their promised help...I know you were making a joke, and apologize, but Fema is not high on my list!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just felt like having a laugh over the fact that its been an entire day since it rained last. This is the point in august where all the news stations are usually complaining about a drought so no campfires or public fireworks, washing your car watering lawns etc.. Btw selling tickets to my cruise as soon as my gopher wood shipment comes:laughing7:

Yea Seriously we could have a major flood, then if doesn't rain for 2 Days the weatherman will
start crying we need Rain :(

Been raining here for the last 2 Days & I'm sure they will still be crying :(

On the news tonight they showed leaves turning ?
August 8th. & Fall already ?

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
On the news tonight they showed leaves turning ?
August 8th. & Fall already ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why not, the April showers started in March this year. Could our calendar be shifting?
The corn on this side of the state line is as high as an elephants eye. Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

OP
OP
fishguy

fishguy

Jun 20, 2013
Little River, SC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every time I plan a full day hunt it has rained this summer...Can you imagine if the precipitation stays this way when the winter shift comes we will be getting 12" or more of snow every week lol.

P.S. still waiting on gopher wood to arrive sending emails to all the animals this week I think.:tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions