New metal detecting show

Bayou Joe

Mar 20, 2013
Milton Florida
Detector(s) used
GPX4500, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Excalibur II Fisher CZ21, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold,
Garret, Vibra Pro,
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II, plus some old Dinosaurs.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watches about 10 secs of them on youtube. Just as annoying and obnoxious as the other guys on the other shows.

G. I. Digger

Jun 19, 2008
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks!

Thanks for the update and the dvr is set!
Rich

Joe1944

Jul 3, 2013
Rockland County, NY
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that one too. I actually like Diggers alot, just hate it when King George rubs his coins though...:cussing:

If I had to rate them:
1-Diggers
2-Dig Wars
Negative 17-The one with the BOOOOMMM BAAAYYYYBAAAAYYYYY guy :BangHead:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't stand any of those metal detecting shows........Don't watch any now .. I did go to you tube just to see.......... They seemed to act like fools also why do all detecting shows have to have every one act like fools.................. Every one always thinks we are idiot's out there detecting................. Now with all these tv shows ... They know in there minds we are idiot's ...

Last edited:

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't stand any of those metal detecting shows........Don't watch any now ..

Would you watch if they had hot girls in bikinis detecting even if it was real and they constantly dug pull tabs and bottle caps

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Would you watch if they had hot girls in bikinis detecting even if it was real and they constantly dug pull tabs and bottle caps
... No i don't think i would .... It would be as foolish as all the others.......

Adan Bailey

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good post about metal detecting show. I visit some available links and got satisfied knowledge from the options. I am searching some videos for metal detecting show on Youtube and will share with you best selected videos.

Floor Scale

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Absolutely , From all angles.

Playboy channel has Gotta steal the Idea &
get into the Metal detecting Show Act :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
looks like another Garrett sponsorship?.... they even are using Garrett's military detector (RECON-PRO® AML-1000) in one of the pictures...LOL

Jeevez

Aug 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I havent been a huge fan of the shows either. Reality tv is starting to drive me crazy too. The thing is, for awhile, people see the show, pick up the hobby and then drop it again. I'd like to meet some people who are genuine about the hobby, not the tv show.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't liked a single one of the shows yet.... Personally I believe they are too easy to rig (seeded), and do a disservice to our hobby...

Just my personal opinion....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't liked a single one of the shows yet.... Personally I believe they are too easy to rig (seeded), and do a disservice to our hobby...

Just my personal opinion....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I totally agree....Even some of these people on YouTube getting there ADSENSE Checks...its too easy to plant some finds and have an AMAZING Video....Unfortch....Its all about the $$$$$

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All these shows r planted finds. Like these channels r gonna pay these people to waste hours and hours of film on these people diggin bottle caps and pull tabs.

M Scott @ FTP

Mar 18, 2009
All these shows r planted finds. Like these channels r gonna pay these people to waste hours and hours of film on these people diggin bottle caps and pull tabs.

Sounds like a lack of experience/success to me…..

The sites I normally hunt don’t have bottle caps or pull tabs in them and if they do the good stuff far outnumbers them otherwise I wouldn’t be there.
Nothing wrong with being a park hunter there can be good stuff in them you just need to dig some pull tabs and bottle caps to get to it.
If you do your work researching good sites and then gaining permission to those sites the stellar finds will come on a regular basis-

Good luck and Dig Deep!

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread