LDMA Membership For Sale $2000 +...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only charter members and supporting vendors can sell hrtr

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
T

TigerOne

Mar 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RE: Only charter members and supporting vendors can sell hrtr.

What is hrtr?

I read the rules and didn't see what you are referring to or any mistake I made. I apologize. Do I need to pay $20 and become a Charter member to post my LDMA membership for transfer? And, if I do, do Only Charter Members get to see it?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RE: Only charter members and supporting vendors can sell hrtr

What is hrtr?

I read the rules and didn't see what you are referring to or any mistake I made. I apologize. Do I need to pay $20 and become a Charter member to post my LDMA membership for sale? And, if I do, do Only Charter Members get to see it?

Thanks.

Ads are visible to anyone that reads classifieds, any member can buy that wishes, only charter members and supporting vendors can sell....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Well the govt has been telling us for years there is no inflation. This proves it by jiminey!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RE: Only charter members and supporting vendors can sell hrtr.

What is hrtr?

I read the rules and didn't see what you are referring to or any mistake I made. I apologize. Do I need to pay $20 and become a Charter member to post my LDMA membership for sale? And, if I do, do Only Charter Members get to see it?

Thanks.

hrtr is just bad typing.......

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought here was another code word but am glad to hear its the same disease i have called typing with thumbs on an ipad

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Good gracious!!!

I'd never heard of this so I looked it up...
LDMA = Lost Dutchman's Mining Association

$4700

$750 off for signing up now.

Appears to be $50 a year in membership dues.....

sparkydog

Sep 28, 2008
Boulder Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites: Surf, Eagle II SL, GMT.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So back to the point...are you selling your LDMA membership?...do you still have it?...how much in total? I'm intrested, PM me if you prefer.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be great if I was retirer. Then I could get rid of the house and just stay at their property and look for gold for free.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
That would be great if I was retirer. Then I could get rid of the house and just stay at their property and look for gold for free.

I think there is a 30 day limit on camping, then 30 days away but you can go to another of there camps and camp there during that 30 days. Most of the camps are out west, but there is one in Ga. and NC. The price looks good, but the yearly fee is forever.
The Lost Dutchman and the Gold Prospectors Association of America are owned by the same company. With GPAA you pay the entrance fee per year or a life membership. GPAA has thousands of claims you can work. I am a life member of GPAA. Frank... 111-1 profile.jpg

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea there is a 30 day limit but you can move from place to place. Go out west in the winter then come back to the east coast for the summer. Plus you can work the coast beaches looking for gold rings. Man wouldn't that be a life.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks gerryk ! Learn something all the time! Have to keep my thumbs off the pad screen!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions