My oath

torreya

Aug 15, 2013
I see the leaves changing..and winter coming soon...my late nite summer swinging is now by light of moon..though the rains be cold and soon turn colder..my tesoro shall not rest...for each new day brings hope and promise for that find that could be best. So join me now me hearties and speak this solemn vow...no rain nor snow shall still my swing...until the ground be froze! :) Happy Fall Everyone!

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy fall to you.

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with you.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm saying it. I have been sidelined for the last month, due to consecutive hand injuries, and am praying the weather holds until my hand is ready to dig. If the snow holds off, late fall hunting can be the best because you can get into places under trees and bushes that aren't accessible any other time of year. And not too many people out when its 40 degrees either.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I totally agree- some of the years best detecting is yet to come. Instead of swatting mosquitoes and wiping sweat off, it's chilled toes and fingers and stopping to blow your nose in the chilly air .But more places are accessible and it's easier to find new ones. I'm just glad those worms on stearoids have finally gone underground!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Why don't all of you just move to south central Texas. Hunt every day, relics from 1690 or so on. Fossils, minerals. You name it w, we got it. Including great falls, winters and springs. Then go home for summers. No snow down here, only thing frozen is the margaritas. Join us...

OP
OP
torreya

torreya

Aug 15, 2013
Why don't all of you just move to south central Texas. Hunt every day, relics from 1690 or so on. Fossils, minerals. You name it w, we got it. Including great falls, winters and springs. Then go home for summers. No snow down here, only thing frozen is the margaritas. Join us...

Sounds nice...thanks for the invite :)

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You live in a truly awesome place Austin. I love Texas. Here in SE Tennessee we get a few ground freezes but they seldom last long or reach very deep. I think many of us sometimes forget to appreciate the beauty out our back doors. Glad to see you haven't.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions