First Md-First find and location

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went out and had a so so day 1 quarter and a penny along with rusty washers and bolts.So i was wondering if everyone remembers their first md/first find and location.Since iam new to this it won't take me but a seond to answer.First md hf 9 function/First find 2001 penny/Location local tot lot.Dying to hear what others have to say.HH.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
My first true find was a crumpled up spoon. Also shortly after that I found a hand made, as opposed to factory made, Ox shoe. As I recollect, it was a long time before I found any money, mostly because I was living out in the Nevada pucker brush on a cattle ranch that happened to be located on a pioneer wagon road.

wild eyed willey

Oct 25, 2012
Southbridge, MA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, fast tracker
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
my first find was too many years ago, but keep looking, if you put in the time, it will get better.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rusty nail, bits of metal etc. detector was all metal all the time, and that's what it found all metal all the time. I'm better now. Welcome to MD'ing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread