Need a buddy to detect with Eastern Pa

Beeps in my sleep

Sep 6, 2013
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you willing to travel to Shippensburg? It is 30 mins from Gettysburg and british, indian, civil war battles are all over this area. I got a new 1700s site if my co worker can get me in to hunt this weekend.

OP
OP
Cladiator

Cladiator

Jul 11, 2011
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 hr drive? Anything decent up there? Have sites on hand?

Beeps in my sleep

Sep 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sites all over...however the one I wanted to hunt this weekend will not happen. I received news from my hunting buddy who is in his 70s just had his 4th stroke and his right leg is not working well at all. He is the one that secured permission and I will not go there without him even though his permission included me. I guess it is fields for me this weekend. As far as this area though just do some research on franklin and cumberland counties, towns like Chambersburg, PA and Shippensburg, PA and you will find butt loads of info. I research areas here at work when there is no customers on the lot to talk to and no one to call. Most of the stuff I have been posting lately are from this town.

PS this town was occupied by Confederates under Gen Ewell in 1863 with about 20k troops and calvary, and Chambersburg was shelled by Confederate cannon and burned down for failure to pay ransom.

OP
OP
Cladiator

Cladiator

Jul 11, 2011
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe I'll make a trip up there Sunday possibly?

Beeps in my sleep

Sep 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will watch the weather and try to secure a spot. If you use Facebook PM me your name and I will add you. It is easier for me to chat that way. I am in sales and sometimes it is hard for me to answer on Tnet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread