Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: OPINIONS ON CARVINGS: ANCIENT - SPANISH - OR ???

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    8562 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperj View Post
    .....Years ago I uncovered this and took a photo as looked like early cave drawings of a kangaroo...
    Well you know what that means don't you pepperj ? TREASURE ! Get your shovel and start digging. If you don't find it at 10 ft , that doesn't mean it's not there. It merely means it must be at 20 ft. And if you don't find it at 20 ft, that doesn't mean it's not there. It merely means it must be at 30 ft. (and on the way down, you're sure to find "funny stones" which are SURE to be markers).

If you don't find it at 30 ft, that doesn't mean it's not there. It merely mean you need to go to 40 ft. Or a little to the right. Or a little to the left. And so on till infinity. But at no point is the treasure not most certainly there. Ok, get busy !
    pepperj and Ditlihi like this.

is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4314 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by L.C. BAKER View Post
    I would say that stone was cut with metal but I can not see the symbol you drew in the rock. Is it near the opening? Do you suspect a 1/5 sign? The drawing to me looks like structure or a burial perhaps. That is not even 2 cents worth, but it is what I think.

L.C.

Attachment 1541027
    L.C.,
    I was thinking the cross mark may have been made with what appears to be a piece of an old glass whiskey bottle,
    since I found a piece that was broken into sort of a diamond or V shape at one end, & pointed at the other, & smoothed
    from apparent abrasive use on the sandrock wall. I found it under several inches of leaves & dirt, just under the sign
    you focused on. I think it was dropped there after it was used, & it was the only piece of glass found there.

The part I was really asking about is the shadow part lower & back from the cross. Seems to be intentionally made, like a backwards F, or an F with a J incorporated into it, or a sword with a bent back handle. To the right is maybe a quarter moon, & below that, there are shadows making a MY. In the middle of all of the shadow signs, is a very small pair of initials carved to be in shadow also.
    I'll see if I can get a better pic at a different angle on this particular area.

As far as the rectangular shaped mark, with a line in the middle, & a curved line from the right end down, it is on a boulder,
    & I may try to get a better pic of it, which would be better than the drawing. I read something about similar kinds of marks
    that was interesting.

I don't know what a 1/5 sign is, can you explain? Thanks for looking, I appreciate it!
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Jan 25, 2018 at 12:23 PM.
    Tom_in_CA and L.C. BAKER like this.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    8562 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post
    .... the shadow part lower & back from the cross. Seems to be intentionally made, like a backwards F, or an F with a J incorporated into it, or a sword with a bent back handle....
    Which can only mean one thing: TREASURE ! Start digging
    L.C. BAKER and Ditlihi like this.

is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4314 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    There's more to it Tom, been down the trail with you before. With your squiggly clouds
    & bunnies. Decided you need real help in Monterrey yet? Get any wildfire up there?
    Tom_in_CA and L.C. BAKER like this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    2727 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Gentlemen, this link is an attempt to tie (supposedly) found skeletons, of guys that were unusually tall, to religious implications. Nothing wrong with that. But what does this have to do with scratches and squiggles on walls of caves ? Me thinks you're reading too much into randomly occurring marks, scratches, lines, etc...

Eg.: if you lie on your back, and stare at the clouds long enough, you will eventually make out a bunny, a smile face, a big dipper, etc... All just random coincidence. Or if a mark or design WAS man-made, ok, so ? Mankind has left graffiti wherever he's lived, for 1000's of years. Doesn't necessarily mean "treasure" or "grave", etc....

That was me coming across a post about giants and linking a thread to some giants that were found in my area. Nothing more on my part. I have no time to stare at clouds Sir, there is a treasure cache to be found.

L.C.
    Contact me at l_cbaker@yahoo.com

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    2727 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    !/5 was the King of Spain's cut and they used to mark symbols near the opening of mine shafts to remind people that the mine belonged to them. A warning of sorts.

L.C.
    Crosse De Sign likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    2727 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Tom you remind me of my dog Odd when he hears his bounty hunter going off! I will have to post a video of him. LMAO!

is
    Jun 2013
    4314 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    !/5 was the King of Spain's cut and they used to mark symbols near the opening of mine shafts to remind people that the mine belonged to them. A warning of sorts.

L.C.
    Have any examples of the kinds of marks for the 1/5 ?
    L.C. BAKER and weekender like this.

is
    Jun 2013
    4314 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Gentlemen, this link is an attempt to tie (supposedly) found skeletons, of guys that were unusually tall, to religious implications. Nothing wrong with that. But what does this have to do with scratches and squiggles on walls of caves ? Me thinks you're reading too much into randomly occurring marks, scratches, lines, etc...

Eg.: if you lie on your back, and stare at the clouds long enough, you will eventually make out a bunny, a smile face, a big dipper, etc... All just random coincidence. Or if a mark or design WAS man-made, ok, so ? Mankind has left graffiti wherever he's lived, for 1000's of years. Doesn't necessarily mean "treasure" or "grave", etc....
    BTW some of those big guys got buried, perhaps with some goodies...
    Gotta get past the ancient witchcraft (spirits) first, you probably know about it.
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Jan 25, 2018 at 05:20 PM.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    2727 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    From this angle, it just looks like a rectangular shaped box
    with a line curving below, no line in the middle, I don't think
    it's of Spanish design, I think they used other carved marks.

Ever seen anything like this L.C.?
    :
    ..Attachment 1541234
    No I have not until now, and it is intriguing. Is it cut with the glass as well or is that a shadow on the rock? As far as an example of the 1/5 it would be a crude Spanish cross or shield or initials of the King etc, kind of like like the symbols stamped on the gold and silver bars that were smelted here and then shipped back to Spain.

L.C.

is
    Jun 2013
    4314 times
    All Redeemable Treasures

L.C.
    I didn't know Phillip V was cutting with anybody,
    ceptin' for the Queen's privateers she disclaimed?
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    8562 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    .... some giants that were found in my area. ...., there is a treasure cache to be found....
    Yes. Most certainly . Skeletons of extra tall people most certainly mean "treasure" As Crosse De Sign confirms:

BTW some of those big guys got buried, perhaps with some goodies....
    But... alas, just like in Raiders of the lost Ark movie:

...Gotta get past the ancient witchcraft (spirits) first, you probably know about it.
    Of course
    L.C. BAKER and Ditlihi like this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    2727 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Yes. Most certainly . Skeletons of extra tall people most certainly mean "treasure" As Crosse De Sign confirms:

But... alas, just like in Raiders of the lost Ark movie:

Of course
    In this case it was in a brickyard that they were dug up by accident. However....... Sometimes you have to understand that Indians spoke and thought in meta fores when it came to messages from them to each other. They actually thought they had been shrunk from their old giant size to what they had become because they could no longer wade across the Missouri. The problem was that the Missouri had become narrow and swift instead of shallow and wide, it actually had nothing to do with their size at all.

L.C.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    2727 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    I didn't know Phillip V was cutting with anybody,
    ceptin' for the Queen's privateers she disclaimed?
    "The way I learned it was that the King contracted with all of his explorers and negotiated his "Royal Quinto" or 5th meaning the King got a fifth of everything." They built large monuments that could be seen from miles away to mark the trail for the workers and animals, some could be seen 8 to 10 miles apart. As you got closer more signs along the trail would give you the direction to leave the main trail here and what new direction to travel. These signs were much smaller and not so obvious. As one got closer to the destination, a mission, mine, or treasure these symbols became even more obscure and ended about a league before the site. When you got to the opening or doorway there would be more symbolism marking the entrance and labeling the owner of the mine etc. As far as anything specific about Kings and their shares I have no idea.

L.C.

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    1977 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Well you know what that means don't you pepperj ? TREASURE ! Get your shovel and start digging. If you don't find it at 10 ft , that doesn't mean it's not there. It merely means it must be at 20 ft. And if you don't find it at 20 ft, that doesn't mean it's not there. It merely means it must be at 30 ft. (and on the way down, you're sure to find "funny stones" which are SURE to be markers).

If you don't find it at 30 ft, that doesn't mean it's not there. It merely mean you need to go to 40 ft. Or a little to the right. Or a little to the left. And so on till infinity. But at no point is the treasure not most certainly there. Ok, get busy !
    Thank you Sheldon! Where would we be without you? (Sheldon - The Big Bang)
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links