Trying to find or reach someone help needed. O/T

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Folks; You all know me as BARKER. I was off for quite awhile due ton serious medical problems ok. I am trying to reach Sergie Ustantey who runs the Metal Detecting World Website. I tried all his links to email him but was blocked at every turn. Could someone here please assist me with this. my own email address is ( [email protected] ) ok. Please pass this on to him and have him write me. I am thoroughly confused on this ok. I greatly appreciate your help. I hope I didn't step on any toes here ok.
Also, I am now back on line after a serious medical problem but I'm up and running ok. I'll be Posting regularly shortly ok. Thanks. PEACE:RONB :icon_thumright:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your doing better, hope to see your posts soon. Fighting the medical dragon is not fun!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Back & good Luck ! I am not familiar with him

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Guys; Its great to be back. It was bad. I broke my back and my neck in a wicked fall. I had numerous bouts of paralysis and 8 operations to reconstruct all the bones in my spine. 65% of my spine is now solid metal. There is no bone. The rest of my spine has bolts and screws in it and I have a plate in my neck to hold my head up. The kicker is I went out digging this last Saturday.:icon_scratch: :laughing7::laughing7:. My Doctor says its the first time in his life he's ever heard of SATAN being stumped. !!! :laughing7: Day In die is the day they pry a metal detector from my cold clammy hands. !!! :tongue3: Yup, still got my weird sense of humor to. Anyways, I hope I can find that guy. I got to talk to him ok. Thanks. PEACE:RONB

RvPrepper

Feb 9, 2013
Deming,NM
Detector(s) used
White's V3i Had a Fisher as a kid but can't recall which one. Vulcan 360 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright:"Hi Guys; Its great to be back. It was bad. I broke my back and my neck in a wicked fall. I had numerous bouts of paralysis and 8 operations to reconstruct all the bones in my spine. 65% of my spine is now solid metal. There is no bone. The rest of my spine has bolts and screws in it and I have a plate in my neck to hold my head up. The kicker is I went out digging this last Saturday. . My Doctor says its the first time in his life he's ever heard of SATAN being stumped. !!! Day In die is the day they pry a metal detector from my cold clammy hands. !!! Yup, still got my weird sense of humor to. Anyways, I hope I can find that guy. I got to talk to him ok. Thanks. PEACE:RONB":icon_thumright:

Since my BH goes off 10 feet near my Jeep and your all metal now how's that gonna work?:icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread