Pull tabs wanted

OldBillinUT

Feb 7, 2004
I was looking at ebay this morning and noticed an ad in the "want it now" everything else/ personal security / other section for someone actually looking for pull tabs until the end of March.

The text is:

Pop can tops

My son is collecting pop can tops (not twist off tops)for his elementary school to raise money for school supplies.I am willing to pay reasonable shipping for anyone who is willing to help.Thank you very much for your help! It will continue until the end of March.They are being collected to help Ronald McDonald Houses across America.

And I thought there was no use for them.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a fact oldbill. I brought it up a few days ago on another thread. My grandson has had numerous operations at Shriners Hospital in Sacramento. My son and daughter-in-law stay at a McDonalds house and always take bags of pulltabs with them. They only get aluminum value for them but, it's something. Donating $10 would be a lot easier but it's the thought. My beer and soda cans that are empty better not have a pulltab on them or I'm in trouble. The pulltab goes in the collection can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread