Anybody ever done something crazy while sleeping

Judepb

Mar 25, 2014
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites idx pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what's been happening to me the last week, while sleeping one nite i was on my stomach I guess and I jumped up and punched my headboard:laughing7:. I really don't remember the dream I was having but when I got up the next morning my knuckles were bleeding and swollen. Then last nite while sleeping I was dreaming someone was chasing me I guess and I remember my legs moving in bed like I was running and then I just jumped out of the bed and hit the hard wood floor about 5 ft from my bed. My darn knees are killing me rite now. I hope I don't break something while I'm sleeping in the future lol

So anybody got a good story what they did while they were sleeping?

gusser

Dec 23, 2013
Central Penna
Detector(s) used
copper dowsing rod and a smaller 1 for a pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I made passionate love to movie stars while sleeping. Does that count?:occasion14:

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're possessed. Call the Ghost Busters.

Last edited:

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe your getting sewer gas or carbon monoxide . Close to death experience.???

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Here's a weird one, only happened once.
In my younger days I use to get up at night and take a leak. It became almost automatic. Out of bed, half asleep, same path to the head and then back. Well, I joined the Army and one night, half asleep, I got up and followed that same path, but it led to the side of the Sergent's bed. I took a leak and went back to bed without even thinking about it. About 4:30 the next morning everyone in the tent was awakened by the yelling of the Sargent," Who pissed by my bed?" They never found out! lol Frank...
111-1 profileblk.jpg

OP
OP
Judepb

Judepb

Mar 25, 2014
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites idx pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a weird one, only happened once.
In my younger days I use to get up at night and take a leak. It became almost automatic. Out of bed, half asleep, same path to the head and then back. Well, I joined the Army and one night, half asleep, I got up and followed that same path, but it led to the side of the Sergent's bed. I took a leak and went back to bed without even thinking about it. About 4:30 the next morning everyone in the tent was awakened by the yelling of the Sargent," Who pissed by my bed?" They never found out! lol Frank...
View attachment 974133

Man U are lucky lol what do u think they would have done to you if he would have woke up?

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Several years ago I woke up one morning and had blood splatter on my hands, arms, chest, and face.. I had no visible wounds or scratches anywhere on myself and to this day I still don't know where the blood came from... :dontknow:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a teenager I jumped out of bed, showered & dressed in a hurry because I thought I was late for school, then I looked at the clock...4:30 am! After that much adrenalin is pumping through you, you don't go back to sleep, it was a long day!

4 months ago after taking a prescription sleep med. I awoke in the morning to find everything in my purse dumped in the floor, I had thought about cleaning out my purse that evening but went to sleep instead, or so I thought. Haven't taken that sleep med since!

OP
OP
Judepb

Judepb

Mar 25, 2014
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites idx pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several years ago I woke up one morning and had blood splatter on my hands, arms, chest, and face.. I had no visible wounds or scratches anywhere on myself and to this day I still don't know where the blood came from... :dontknow:

That's really weird wily dunk, u weren't miss a pet or something the next day lol

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've heard of people doing really odd things on Ambien.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

Maybe it was the wrong time of the month to mess around! Hay just kidding. Frank...
an artist's model.jpg

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's really weird wily dunk, u weren't miss a pet or something the next day lol

Nope, didn't have a pet at that time and wasn't on any medications either...

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I once punched my wife in the face when she kissed me while taking a nap. Still don't know what that was about.

OP
OP
Judepb

Judepb

Mar 25, 2014
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites idx pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife went through a couple of operations and was on meds. She would get up in the middle of the night open doors and walk around and have no memory of it! It was freaky, and luckily stopped when she was off the meds! lol ...... The worst that ever happened to me sleeping....we lived in a area where a lot went on at night outside, so I slept with a gun. One night I thought I woke up and she was beside me! I heard someone walking up the hallway. I grabbed the gun and she walked in the door. That scared me so bad, because I must of been half dreaming half awake! And swore she was sleeping beside me! I've never slept with a gun again!

Wow, glad u didn't shoot her

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions