TN site is lagging...constantly buffering etc etc..

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's with TN lately? Every time I try to submit posts...the dialogue box appears asking me if I want to 'leave page or stay on page'. Something's wonky. Anyone else having loading or response issues? The page wont stop buffering either...or is it my computer? Also, when I click to post something and it just sits there 'thinking' I back click to retry the entry expecting that it will be gone and then it magically appears...what gives???

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Same here, plus lockup trying to post pictures. Frank... hand print-2_edited-5.jpg Foxfire / PC

Last edited:

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may be wrong..but I had MUCH better luck switching from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome. May be coincidence but I have had little trouble since. Thx ddf

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to re-click things sometimes and in some threads it will double post.
Wonder what is causing the weirdness to happen?
I still haven't tried posting pics yet , so that one I did not do!

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have had trouble loading it lately. It locks up, or takes longer than usual.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would help if you report what browser your using and if pc or smartphone or ipads...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I am using my Apple I Mac PC that i never have trouble with .. What browser i don't know i don't even know what a browser is…..

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
It's been doing it for quite awhile to alot of different people using alot of different browsers. There have been multiple threads about it. Just to put the requested info out there in case anyone is paying attention it keeps happening to me and I use Ubuntu, a form of Linux OS & Google Chrome broswer. It also happens on my laptop which has Windows and IE. It's a t-net problem but it's not being addressed. "do you want to leave this page".. double posts, etc. Something is broken.

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It's been doing it for quite awhile to alot of different people using alot of different browsers. There have been multiple threads about it. Just to put the requested info out there in case anyone is paying attention it keeps happening to me and I use Ubuntu, a form of Linux OS & Google Chrome broswer. It also happens on my laptop which has Windows and IE. It's a t-net problem but it's not being addressed. "do you want to leave this page".. double posts, etc. Something is broken.
Yep same thing i get..

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What's with TN lately? Every time I try to submit posts...the dialogue box appears asking me if I want to 'leave page or stay on page'. Something's wonky. Anyone else having loading or response issues? The page wont stop buffering either...or is it my computer? Also, when I click to post something and it just sits there 'thinking' I back click to retry the entry expecting that it will be gone and then it magically appears...what gives???
I am glad you brought it up.. I thought "WHAT" my Apple going crazy ..Apples never go crazy

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if I make a post, then open a second window to research Spelling, or other.
before adding or posting to
my original post. I get the 'leave page or stay on page' question at the end
when I hit post quick reply.

But I don't get anything wonky unless I try between 4:30 AM Eastern & 4:35 AM Eastern
when the site is computing or whatever you wish to call it :tongue3:

Only time I get a Double post is If I double click post quick reply, before the site has a chance to respond to my first click.

I'm using a home computer with Windows Vista Business I think and Mozilla Firefox

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I solved the issues I was having here at T-net simply by switching my browser to Firefox. What is amazing is I am blocking A DOZEN different tracking bots every single time I come here! And most of that is from Google! I am curious, does T-net have an agreement with Google to allow Google to post ads and track members? That would be a good question to get an answer on...

Last edited:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use Firefox and still have problems here. I figured out the double posting issue on my end. When you post and the page goes blank and freezes, I click on "Forum" and leave the page.
Sure enough, my post is there.
What I used to do was click "Sumit post" again after the page froze up and would always get a double post. This happens because one is unsure if their post went through after getting a fozen blank page.
Definitely a problem on T-net's side.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Just a note: Microsoft has announced that it is ending support for XP today 4/8/14. Frank...
hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have stopped using Mozilla Firefox on both wife and my pc since Mozilla fired CEO Chief Executive Brendan Eich because he made a personal donation for a personal belief.......

We will report issues to admins...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i still use fire fox
regardless

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if we stop having kid the world would empty of humans in 100 years and that would be the down fall of the civilization as we know it.
so gay marriage will leave the earth empty...
because they don't procreate...

liftloop

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
if we stop having kid the world would empty of humans in 100 years and that would be the down fall of the civilization as we know it.
so gay marriage will leave the earth empty...
because they don't procreate...

liftloop

Artificial insemination...

sent from a potato...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread