Pizza Hut open***

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, I just saw on the crawler on a news station that Pizza Hut has opened it's first store in Iran. I hope that was a typo or are pizza exempt from the sanctions? Frank...
Fantasy #1.jpg

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know corporations do just about what they want as long as it's good for their bottom line.
Were you hungry when you posted this and the other post?

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Earlier this week we learned that Iran and its pal Hezbollah had caught dozens of CIA spies who always met at a super-secret Pizza Hut in Beirut (using the super-secret code word "PIZZA" to communicate meeting times). Now an Iranian parliamentary leader says that 12 of the spies have been arrested and jailed in cells where they're fed nothing but bread sticks and water.

Not sure about the bread sticks, actually—they might be receiving Cheesesticks or HERSHEY'S® Chocolate Dunkers® instead. What we do know is that Iranian parliamentary leader Parviz Sorouri has accused the agents of working with Israel's Mossad to mess with Iran's military and nuclear programs:

"The U.S. and Zionist regime's espionage apparatuses were trying to damage Iran both from inside and outside with a heavy blow, using regional intelligence services," Sorouri was quoted as saying Wednesday.

"Fortunately, with swift reaction by the Iranian intelligence department, the actions failed to bear fruit," Sorouri said.

If you were a top-secret spy working in the Middle East, would you pick an American-based fast-food pizza restaurant as your meeting spot, or would you pick a less conspicuous restaurant? (This question does not currently appear on the CIA's entrance exam.)

[Washington Post. Image via AP]

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there any wonder why our foreign relations is in shambles?.....blame pizza!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I prefer Godfather's pizza...

sent from a potato...

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
You know corporations do just about what they want as long as it's good for their bottom line.
Were you hungry when you posted this and the other post?

I think I am always nibbling. lol Frank...
111-2 700.jpg

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEY...if Iranian women have to keep their faces covered in public, how do they eat pizza, or anything for that matter??
It does explain all the butt ugly wives though!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
HEY...if Iranian women have to keep their faces covered in public, how do they eat pizza, or anything for that matter??
It does explain all the butt ugly wives though!

Lol! The pizza may not necessarily enter their bodies through the mouth

sent from a potato...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread