You wont believe what happened to me the other day

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK.jpg .....don't point the..... stock-vector-retro-black-woodcut-print-style-hand-pointing-finger-at-viewer-from-front-115854331.jpg ...at me.

Deerhunter24

Jul 1, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; Garrett GTI 1500
I've been detecting since 2004 (so my age range has been 24 to 33 now).
So, I'm fairly young and not horribly unattractive.
I'm certainly approachable...however,

I have YET to have this happen to me.

My thoughts...

We can only hope is that this is some sort of newly developing phenomenon that will begin to occur with much greater frequency, turning into an epidemic here in the USA, then maybe even reaching pandemic status. This new disease will cause uncontrollable urges amongst attractive females in the 20+ age group causing them to seek out and freely proposition complete strangers who just happen to be aimlessly swinging weird beeping machines whilst wearing headphones and scuffed up knee pads.

Tell you what...you guys take your time and respond...I think I'm gonna go do some detecting.

BEEP BEEP BEEP....How you doing? Wait...you wanna what???

DH24

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
As long as they didn't do it in the park, what could they charge Dusty1530 with? She offered, as long as he didn't pay, it's just 2 consenting adults. :)
He only asked if she was a prostitute. It could easily be construed to be "paying" for sex, just giving her a ride, cigarette or her asking to "borrow" $10.00...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I've been detecting since 2004 (so my age range has been 24 to 33 now).
So, I'm fairly young and not horribly unattractive.
I'm certainly approachable...however,

I have YET to have this happen to me.

My thoughts...

We can only hope is that this is some sort of newly developing phenomenon that will begin to occur with much greater frequency, turning into an epidemic here in the USA, then maybe even reaching pandemic status. This new disease will cause uncontrollable urges amongst attractive females in the 20+ age group causing them to seek out and freely proposition complete strangers who just happen to be aimlessly swinging weird beeping machines whilst wearing headphones and scuffed up knee pads.

Tell you what...you guys take your time and respond...I think I'm gonna go do some detecting.

BEEP BEEP BEEP....How you doing? Wait...you wanna what???

DH24

Yup, it could be the knee pads she liked...She may have been a tranny!:laughing7:

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's weird the way we have such a double standard around this idea - If A woman was out detecting and some complete stranger guy
walked up and said something like "i'm horney , so would you go home with me " the guy would be considered at very least a creep
and at worst just this side of a rapist ! However most of the guys who responded to this thread - were bemoaning the fact that
they have never had this experience happen to them . This phenomenon is reminiscent of the Teacher/Student sexual situations ,
Almost every teenage boy (I include myself here when I was a teen ) has a fantasy that he will be "taken advantage of " by the hot
female teacher . When the scenario is reversed the male teacher is obviously "scum of the earth " and goes to jail . Interesting .
I do realize that in the one scenario (detecting ) it appears we have two adults (consenting or not ) in the Teacher /Student ,clearly
the student is not an emancipated adult - and I am in know way advocating for this , I do think it's interesting to note the differences
in the way men ,and women, and society, views sexuality .

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
It's weird the way we have such a double standard around this idea - If A woman was out detecting and some complete stranger guy
walked up and said something like "i'm horney , so would you go home with me " the guy would be considered at very least a creep
and at worst just this side of a rapist ! However most of the guys who responded to this thread - were bemoaning the fact that
they have never had this experience happen o them . This phenomenon is reminiscent of the Teacher/Student sexual situations ,
Almost every teenage boy (I include myself here when I was a teen ) has a fantasy that he will be "taken advantage of " by the hot
female teacher . When the scenario is reversed the male teacher is obviously "scum of the earth " and goes to jail . Interesting .
Double standard is nothing new...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok once I stopped to help a woman push her car off the road, she had run out of gas. She asked me to take her to a nearby station. On the way back she asked for my address to repay me. I said no reason to, I would hope someone would do it if my wife was out of gas.
She then says " oh, so you're married?"

Do women fake being out of gas to pick up dudes? ( or was it my animal magnetism?)

FloridaMike

Apr 8, 2014
North Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster 6000/D, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
I had something like that happen to me a couple of times about a year ago.

Once I was outside of my office taking a break and reading the paper when a gal pulled up in a van. She started asking me questions about places around the area. I approached the van and started talking to her. She was glancing down at my crotch and smiling and said that she never did something like this but then asked if I wanted to get in and she would make my day. I said no and she called me a scaredy cat. I said yeah, that's me.

Another time a girl was walking by and asked me if I was looking for a girlfriend and wanted my number. Then said she would pleasure me around back of the building if I wanted. I passed on the offer.

I've been happily married for over 30 years and get all my loving at home.

Did I mention we are a block away from the Salvation Army and the Public defenders office?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Did I mention we are a block away from the Salvation Army and the Public defenders office?

This pretty much sums it up...

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This Crazy Red Head Has Accosted Me several Times While Metal Detecting! :dontknow: Usually When I'm Near the River And there is A Secluded Spot Nearby I think she Is Stalking Me! She Grabs Me And Throws Me to The Ground and Takes Advantage Of Me ( No Complaints Here) Cant wait For it To Warm Up SOON!!!! HH Chug

Just make sure the Boats Are Not So Close Next Time Red

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
ok once I stopped to help a woman push her car off the road, she had run out of gas. She asked me to take her to a nearby station. On the way back she asked for my address to repay me. I said no reason to, I would hope someone would do it if my wife was out of gas.
She then says " oh, so you're married?"

Jeff buddy,she was setting you up,She was really a Jehovah wittness.She was going to pass your address along and you would of ended up with a steady supply of watch tower booklets:laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This Crazy Red Head Has Accosted Me several Times While Metal Detecting! :dontknow: Usually When I'm Near the River And there is A Secluded Spot Nearby I think she Is Stalking Me! She Grabs Me And Throws Me to The Ground and Takes Advantage Of Me ( No Complaints Here) Cant wait For it To Warm Up SOON!!!! HH Chug

Just make sure the Boats Are Not So Close Next Time Red

537278_480712871984529_1944297117_n.jpg At least I don't do this anymore! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread