Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You won't believe what happened to me the other day

I was out in the local park with my metal detector when a good looking female came up and approached me for sex. I asked her are you crazy and again I ask her are you a prostitute both answers came back no I shrugged it off and told her to leave me alone. I just wondered if anybody else ever had that experience. Her only replying with that she was horny and wanted sex

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't i wish..

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was out in the local park with my metal detector when a good looking female came up and approached me for sex. I asked her are you crazy and again I ask her are you a prostitute both answers came back no I shrugged it off and told her to leave me alone. I just wondered if anybody else ever had that experience. Her only replying with that she was horny and wanted sex

No, never happened to me. I really thought this was going to be a joke, when I first started reading it. I'd have to be leary about that situation too, maybe trying to rob you, or worse...

OP
OP
dusty1530

dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to reply was very tempting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This happens to me all the time. At first it was flattering, now it is just a pain in the ***. You'll find it is much easier to deal with once you wake up and have a cup of coffee.. :thumbsup:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's funny......the same thing happened to me on Good Friday.
Just walking back from a buddies house I was approached by 2 good looking younger women.
One of them was very aggressive and they were trying to come home with me.
I was kinda in a daze and even asked what the intent really was. One of them yelled out "Are you rejecting me?"
Feeling bad, I gave her my phone # but wasn't home all weekend.
I think now that the warmer weather is here they're coming out of hibernation.
My buddies thought I was crazy for passing on a threesome!
I'm used to working for things and when something comes that easy I get concerned.
Must be spring in the air!
Cheers,
Dave.

OP
OP
dusty1530

dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish it would have been a green because this is an area I really want to search I don't want to be hampered by prostitute

OP
OP
dusty1530

dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely she said she was not going to charge me all she wanted was a good romp in the bed

Hangman

Apr 12, 2014
Cape Coral Florida
Detector(s) used
BH Legacy 2500 , BH Time Ranger, El Cheapo pin pointer, ya gotta start some where !
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next time ask this, Are you a cop? I,d bet my you know what that "She" is undercover LOL !!!

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You're right. I don't believe it.

OP
OP
dusty1530

dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're right I could have been a cop glad I didn't accept

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yup, most likely a sting operation...
The bright side is at least now you don't have aids as a result.

sent from a potato...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have NEVER had that happen while out MDing and I bet it did take you by surprise... It would of me also. But back in the early 80's (22-23 yrs. old) I was a drummer in a good rock band (Fantasy)that played all over Southwest MI. and Northern IN. And you wouldn't believe the offers that came our way. I watched guys buy drinks for girls all night and most got nowhere. But here we are rocking on stage and had to be the most sweatiest, dirtiest smelling guys in the bar and girls are giving us drinks and asking to take us home!!!!!! Life was good for awhile (real good). I went back to same bars when we weren't playing and the ladies could care less... but twirl some drumsticks and knock out an Aerosmith or AC/DC tune and they came a run'in. At the time I really didn't care why... just went with the flow.

IDEA: Maybe we should all learn to twirl our MD's and hum a tune...???????

spummerr

Mar 31, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She Probably has some nasty diseases she wants to share with others

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have NEVER had that happen while out MDing and I bet it did take you by surprise... It would of me also. But back in the early 80's (22-23 yrs. old) I was a drummer in a good rock band (Fantasy)that played all over Southwest MI. and Northern IN. And you wouldn't believe the offers that came our way. I watched guys buy drinks for girls all night and most got nowhere. But here we are rocking on stage and had to be the most sweatiest, dirtiest smelling guys in the bar and girls are giving us drinks and asking to take us home!!!!!! Life was good for awhile (real good). I went back to same bars when we weren't playing and the ladies could care less... but twirl some drumsticks and knock out an Aerosmith or AC/DC tune and they came a run'in. At the time I really didn't care why... just went with the flow.

IDEA: Maybe we should all learn to twirl our MD's and hum a tune...???????

That last sentence of yours showed me that you've been hangin' on that hillside of yours WAY too long buddy!! LMBO!!

OP
OP
dusty1530

dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe when I was in my twenties I woulda took her up on it

AusTexDude

Aug 12, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happened to me twice last week. Had to buy a stick and a can of bear spray to keep them off me.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not trying to brag, But i get hit on my Prostitutes all the time....I guess I just have that look :laughing7:

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yup, most likely a sting operation...
The bright side is at least now you don't have aids as a result.

sent from a potato...

As long as they didn't do it in the park, what could they charge Dusty1530 with? She offered, as long as he didn't pay, it's just 2 consenting adults. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread