Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My own trash, because I accidentally threw my ring out, it was wrapped in a napkin. Separated all the visible metal, and detected the rest, found it.

Papalittle

Apr 17, 2013
Hardy, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
a dried up sewage holding pond.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My side yard - in about three feet of snow. My ice chopper (long metal pole with steel blade at the bottom) had gotten buried somewhere along side of my garage by the snow plow after a big storm, and I can't get through the winter without it. So I threw some batteries in the Xterra and found it within five minutes, then spent another fifteen shoveling it out.

gusser

Dec 23, 2013
Central Penna
Detector(s) used
copper dowsing rod and a smaller 1 for a pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At a nudist colony. Didn't find much worth digging but had a great "hunt"

OP
OP
dusty1530

dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone ever had it in the cemetery or at church

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My good friend had a gold crown and biting into a hand full of nuts, it broke off and not knowing until it was to late, down the hatch. Next movement, there it was....Say what you want, saved himself $375.00...

OP
OP
dusty1530

dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wondered I myself have never thought of that but it was just a thought that crossed my mind myself I think it would be too creepy and also sacrilegious

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wondered I myself have never thought of that but it was just a thought that crossed my mind myself I think it would be too creepy and also sacrilegious

Yep, and it causes problems in more way than one if your caught, people are touchy about that one, it's better left alone.
There are so many other places to search for fun.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Rec yard at a prison.

My last job was as a corrections officer. On the graveyard shift, one or two response and movement officers would occasionally be peeled off and sent out with an old brontosaurus of a detector to sweep the yards when nothing else was going on. This was pretty much an exercise in futility, as the inmates rarely made weapons out of metal. The shift sergeants all knew this, so I suppose that it was just meant to give us something to do.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My side yard - in about three feet of snow. My ice chopper (long metal pole with steel blade at the bottom) had gotten buried somewhere along side of my garage by the snow plow after a big storm, and I can't get through the winter without it. So I threw some batteries in the Xterra and found it within five minutes, then spent another fifteen shoveling it out.
That's hardcore Susan,lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread