ColonelDan
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2014
- Messages
- 1,021
- Reaction score
- 2,205
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Central Florida
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus II
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Andy Sabisch: Original Safari Owner's Book in eBook Format
I exchanged emails with Andy this weekend regarding his plans to re-publish his Safari book in eBook format. Originally targeted for May, he told me they were currently working on a few formatting issues...his reply is below:
"Dan, We are working to get the formatting correct as what is happening is that the appearance is platform dependent - so it looks good on two or three and then you pull it up on an iPad mini and it is off again. We are close - I am hoping in the next week or two we will have the issue corrected.
Andy"
We should see this long sought after resource for Safari owners very soon!
I exchanged emails with Andy this weekend regarding his plans to re-publish his Safari book in eBook format. Originally targeted for May, he told me they were currently working on a few formatting issues...his reply is below:
"Dan, We are working to get the formatting correct as what is happening is that the appearance is platform dependent - so it looks good on two or three and then you pull it up on an iPad mini and it is off again. We are close - I am hoping in the next week or two we will have the issue corrected.
Andy"
We should see this long sought after resource for Safari owners very soon!

Check you local MD shop or order direct. I have no connection to them Just a Safari owner who has been waiting for the release of the new book and giving other owners a heads-up.






