How did I get to be a charter member?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
T.H. congratulated you a while back on C.M. status I think. Probably provided you by another member for some minor infraction. L.o.l..but seems you have a sponsor if you did not pay it.

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Seriously? Well alrighty then,I guess I have arrived,lol!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously? Well alrighty then,I guess I have arrived,lol!
Woohoo!
Let's have a party! :occasion16: :occasion17: :dog: :cat: :occasion16: :drunken_smilie: oops - well maybe not that much of a party. :laughing7:
It's still early in the day. :laughing7:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey CoilyGirl!! You Go Girl!! Some of us have it and some don't!! Enjoy being a Celebrity!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yee Haa!!! Now I know a celebrity!!!!! You didn't see TH's post congratulating you on CM status?

Your political verbiage was greatly missed evidently, or maybe they need a new somebody to pick on.

Ok CG if coins gold and jewelry start mysteriously sticking to you, we're gonna want to know!

Congrats!

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I confess. I paid for your charter membership CG.

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think I did see that somewhere Karen and when he said CM I was like Whut ? Huh ? While I am honored and thank whoever gave me that status,I'm not sure I'll be posting as much as reading the political posts. If whoever gave me that status could PM me I would like to thank them and ask that maybe the status be given to someone else I know who might appreciate it more. If the coins start sticking to me I promise I'll share with ya!

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
I noticed a few days ago I was a silver member,then boom,I started seeing political posts show up. I haven't paid a dime to become a CM,is that a status you get after so many posts?

You know the way I am probably going to eventually get banned?
Well inversely, that's how you became a charter member....

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So I'm a replacement member? Does that mean no cake? Seriously, can I nominate someone else to take my place? I do appreciate it but I have a friend who might really enjoy it and have time for it much more than myself.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coilygirl it wasn't me, a long time and very nice member paid for it, if they wish to admit it they will but I don't reveal unless told to do so.....

Sorry boatlode it wasn't you...

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
I noticed a few days ago I was a silver member,then boom,I started seeing political posts show up. I haven't paid a dime to become a CM,is that a status you get after so many posts?

By any chance, did you give anybody here your social or a credit card number?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By any chance, did you give anybody here your social or a credit card number?
As stated her membership was donated by a long time member here......

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey I might actually like it over there every now and again. Just posted my first political post over there. Now can we have cake?

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I'm a replacement member? Does that mean no cake? Seriously, can I nominate someone else to take my place? I do appreciate it but I have a friend who might really enjoy it and have time for it much more than myself.

ME, ME ,ME...... ME. Hell I'm close to you (in TN.) and I'll put you on the Christmas card list (call the wife). Good for you lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oh the intrigue, seems the coilyone has a sugar daddy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread