Oh the Humanity!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, I'm an old romantic, that's for sure. It almost/sometimes brings tears to my eyes when I hear of a long lasting marriage. I was so lucky in my marriage. I met my wife one Friday morning at the little 'mom and pop' grocery store that had a couple of gasoline pumps. I had run out of gas about a block from the store and walked there with a gas can. She came out and filled the can for me. I went to the store on Sunday morning and found her 'on the job'. I asked her for a date. We went to the 'picture show' that night, out riding around town the next night, didn't go anywhere or see each other the next night; then saw each other every night after that until a total of 5 weeks past. I asked her to marry me on 1/1/1963, we married on the 1/26/1963. She died in 2006. We were married for 43 years, 4 months, and 5 days.
Viking, and wife, treat each other like there may not be a 'tomorrow'. Enjoy another 26 years!!!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your a good man Texasred... And I also enjoy your posts. You usually put a lot of thought into them, it shows, and I appreciate them. I'd be proud to met ya someday and spend some time. There's many folks here on T-net I'd like to meet and spend time with. Maybe someday buddy. Later, Brad

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Your a good man Texasred... And I also enjoy your posts. You usually put a lot of thought into them, it shows, and I appreciate them. I'd be proud to met ya someday and spend some time. There's many folks here on T-net I'd like to meet and spend time with. Maybe someday buddy. Later, Brad

Ditto TexRed:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread