Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Princess's reation to my latest W&E Treasure Article

From the land of the Bluenose......had the pleasure of a visit from my good digging buddy French Dave who had his daughter Mary Rose with him. Chewing the whale blubber for a while we decided to hit a few of the local surplus shops for some shooting and digging accessories little luck. Both French Dave and I ended up buying things that our friends were looking for.

Shopping took it's toll on us as Mary Rose was a little lady on the go and would have put the Energizer Bunny to shame. Did get her to sit still for a while at Tim's as she was learning the Tim's Coffee Ritual and how to stuff a jelly filled donut everywhere but in her month.
47b7dd10b3127cce836c7ff1daed00000016108AcM2bhk4ZN2
Luckily this is a before not after shot!

We decide to pick up some scallops, mussels and stuff for a ceasar salad when we happened to stop at a news stand that sells Western and Eastern Treasure and I got a shock as my article on Falmouth that I had submitted over 10 months ago was finally published.
47b7dd10b3127cce836c7ff5dae900000016108AcM2bhk4ZN2

Once home a big smile came across Marie's face as Mary Rose entered and the two immediately set to work on "artistic endeavours"
47b7dd10b3127cce836c7f0bda1700000015108AcM2bhk4ZN2
As you can see this bouy was fiddling with the special effects on the Kodak site.

With the ladies of the house occuppied French Dave and I terrorized the kitchen cooking up the scoff.

After the meal French Dave and I talked about detecting and read the article which had this effect on the "Princess."
47b7dd10b3127cce836c7ff3daef00000016108AcM2bhk4ZN2

Well it was time for French Dave to head back to the hotel and hook up with his wife who had been at a professional seminar all day. Hopefully this sumer Mr. Mom will have time to get out detecting as I have bugged all my coworkers to dig up their old farms as most live in the Noel, Elmsdale, Lantz and Kennicook areas.

T

TreasureTales

Re: Princess's reation to my latest W&E Treasure Article

Congrats on the published article. Great story, as usual. Let's see what the accessories are that you bought for your friends at the surplus shops. Curious treasure hunters want to know.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Awww....dang it...my subscription just ran out, so I missed it. :-\

But congratulations to you. You have a way with words and a good sense of humor, so I'm sure your story was a good one! :)

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Paul is Dead said:
Do I dare? There posting below looking up at Mona's bloomers in a puff? OK, I shall. Les, That was one of nicest, if not one of the best postings we've had in a long time. It was a nice story. Ten years ago? See even move slow here. Do you get paid for it? So with compounding interest. Lets see... time to throw a party!

Ten months ago, Paully!! Now I'm looking up your bloomers! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread