Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'd never hear me sneak in,I'll leave the bones so you can make soup:laughing7:

There is no sneekin' in TN. They will KNOWWWWWWW
Like me 6"5" 282lbs...runnin' from limit's paintballs!!
My only chance is i fall(more then likely..) and he missis!! I have slowed down over the years..............
Of course he won't shoot me...after I take all his money at the pool table!!
You too Red!!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont think paintballs would really faze me any.A bunch of us use to play deck hockey.Basically street hockey in an enclosed arena.we used a hard plastic ball the same size as a tennis ball.I played net or defense alot.A slap shot with that thing moved,I'm talking 60 to 80 MPH maybe more.think of a paint ball welt,then think of one the size of a large saucer:laughing9:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think paintballs would really faze me any.A bunch of us use to play deck hockey.Basically street hockey in an enclosed arena.we used a hard plastic ball the same size as a tennis ball.I played net or defense alot.A slap shot with that thing moved,I'm talking 60 to 80 MPH maybe more.think of a paint ball welt,then think of one the size of a large saucer:laughing9:

Wanna bet? They have (me too) .68 caliber ghost pepper balls. And breaker balls (steel... coated glass..)
I should be quiete though...lim would say FOUL!!
And...we can't bring our weapons across state lines...and the respect of bein' at mr lims house...we are at a disadvantage!
Well...you are cause i'm gonna have a "spy" on your greyhound!:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Wanna bet? They have (me too) .68 caliber ghost pepper balls. And breaker balls (steel... coated glass..)
I should be quiete though...lim would say FOUL!!
And...we can't bring our weapons across state lines...and the respect of bein' at mr lims house...we are at a disadvantage!
Well...you are cause i'm gonna have a "spy" on your greyhound!

I can cheat too,be careful:laughing7:I'll bring my hockey stick and one of the balls we used.you can shoot me,then I'll nail you with a slapshot,then we'll switch.:laughing9:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is no sneekin' in TN. They will KNOWWWWWWW
Like me 6"5" 282lbs...runnin' from limit's paintballs!!
My only chance is i fall(more then likely..) and he missis!! I have slowed down over the years..............
Of course he won't shoot me...after I take all his money at the pool table!!
You too Red!!

Damn Viking you got the easy part over.... but I admit I'm a little outmatched to you one-on-one and it sounds like a paintball just isn't gonna cut it if you get out of hand. I'm only about 5-7+ and 180 so thanks for the heads ups Viking. Red you better give this some thought also unless you match up better physically. Red maybe we can get our signal's down pat and pounce together on Viking if need be.:tongue3: Better yet just bring that automatic paint gun you posted.... that'll do it. :occasion14:

I got up this morning Red and there WERE bones on a paper plate left by someone during the night. :dontknow: Then I got my coffee and got online and READ about you sneaking in... Won't happen again! How did you get by 7 dogs?

I seriously doubt they'll be any shootin' going on because like I said before we'd probably all be laughing to much to even aim. And there are some paint balls Red that WILL get your attention... INSTANTLY!!! And I then promise you the war would be ON... :occasion14: So Viking... bring your favorite pool stick or use a house ones here and bring the guitar... While I'm lifting money from you Red will be raiding the frig.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can cheat too,be careful:laughing7:I'll bring my hockey stick and one of the balls we used.you can shoot me,then I'll nail you with a slapshot,then we'll switch.:laughing9:

Holy sh*t Red... We don't need a pissing match as soon as you get here. Let's just all agree that we're the toughest 3 old farts around before hand... you know the drill. One of us lies and the other 2 swear to it. But just to make sure... Viking please bring a couple of those "special" paintballs and give me the gun... I'll stand behind ya and take the first shot at Red!!!! :thumbsup:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Viking: Well...you are cause i'm gonna have a "spy" on your greyhound!

Red: I'll get a buddy to drive me

Your bringing BACK-UP? :icon_scratch: Hear that Viking? Don't forget all I got to do is run to a corner and start screaming... The dogs will do the rest! :laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No pissing matches at all.:laughing9:Just stating facts.When we played hockey,there was no 20 to 30 shots on net like in the NHL.you faced a barrage.Add that with minimal equipment used,goalie mask,elbow pads,goalie shin pads,glove,waffle,cup(oh yes you needed a cup,and a slapshot to the jimmies even with a cup put you to the floor:laughing9:)

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No pissing matches at all.:laughing9:Just stating facts.When we played hockey,there was no 20 to 30 shots on net like in the NHL.you faced a barrage.Add that with minimal equipment used,goalie mask,elbow pads,goalie shin pads,glove,waffle,cup(oh yes you needed a cup,and a slapshot to the jimmies even with a cup put you to the floor:laughing9:)

I wouldn't doubt that at all.... not for a minute Red. Every man alive knows THIS... or he's lived in a bubble all his life!

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All right. Who has a plane? That's what we need....

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy sh*t Red... We don't need a pissing match as soon as you get here. Let's just all agree that we're the toughest 3 old farts around before hand... you know the drill. One of us lies and the other 2 swear to it. But just to make sure... Viking please bring a couple of those "special" paintballs and give me the gun... I'll stand behind ya and take the first shot at Red!!!! :thumbsup:

Old farts? Where?:laughing7: When did that happen? :laughing7: I was born in 1965. Now I suppose I will be referred to as "the kid" or "junior"..... if I'm the youngest that is.
Paintball update! Got a killer deal on an Electro mechanical multi-mode trigger frame gun off fleabay.
semi, burst (3,6,or 9), and full auto settings. 15 shots per second with an electronic hopper, that costs twice what I paid for the gun!! so..no!. I will upgrade the barrel from the stock 9" to a 16,18 or 20" ceramic barrel.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I had an idea for a paintball snipers rifle.It had to take special paintballs though.Still thinking about it,it would be a lot more accurate than a regular paintball gun.Its a secret so i cant tell it here.:laughing9:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old farts? Where?:laughing7: When did that happen? :laughing7: I was born in 1965. Now I suppose I will be referred to as "the kid" or "junior"..... if I'm the youngest that is.
Paintball update! Got a killer deal on an Electro mechanical multi-mode trigger frame gun off fleabay.
semi, burst (3,6,or 9), and full auto settings. 15 shots per second with an electronic hopper, that costs twice what I paid for the gun!! so..no!. I will upgrade the barrel from the stock 9" to a 16,18 or 20" ceramic barrel.

Oh, my..I just found a ceramic 22" sniper barrel...as they are calling it... for my gun

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I thought this thread was what's for dinner but you guys are taking about paint balls.. I'm to old for that so I will tell you what I cooked for dinner. Deer back strap steaks and green beans.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I thought this thread was what's for dinner but you guys are taking about paint balls.. I'm to old for that so I will tell you what I cooked for dinner. Deer back strap steaks and green beans.
That sounds good!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I got some things taken care of this morning; Jeep serviced at Wally World, shopping at the grocery store, etc. Then called a friend, actually originally a friend of my daughter's, and asked her to have lunch with me. We drove up to Boise to the Golden Coral. I'm just now getting 'over' it. I almost had to be 'rolled' out to the Jeep. Took a short nap when I got back home. Now trying to get caught up on TNet forum. I'm working on what I 'favorited' yesterday so I could get back to them. I haven't even got to today's posts. Oh well, I guess there's always tomorrow.

Tonight I'll have a whiskey and cola; and maybe a handful of chips.

I was too busy yesterday and the day before to do much on the computer. I had to go get the heart monitor removed, then got a call to go back for an EKG, then a 1 o'clock appointment with the cardiologist. Today getting what I mentioned in the opening. Hey, I'm retired! I'm supposed to have all the time in the world! And I can't even get caught up on this forum? What's wrong? Am I slowing down that much?

Well, I won't know the final results of the tests until some time next week; but the cardiologist called about 5:35 day before yesterday evening and said the sonogram of my heart looked just fine. (And I didn't die last night; so maybe there's hope after all. lol) So, if I get back into a regimen of exercise during these next few weeks, maybe I'll get back in shape to come to the 'party'. Limitool, I'll probably try to get there several hours, maybe a day or two ahead of Viking and Red. That'll give me time to prepare for what ever they try to pull on us. lol

I just realized something. I've said what I did day before yesterday, and what I did today; but what happened to yesterday? I really didn't know what all happened. I remembered several things; but didn't remember why I favorited the new posts that I wanted to go back and look at and then didn't do so yesterday. I had to go ask my son-in-law what I did yesterday. lol He reminded me, then it all came back. He 'explained' that yesterday was so uneventful compared to the few days before, that it just made no impression! lol lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread