Christmas in August??

joncooper1986

Jul 31, 2014
Westhampton, MA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 4.0 9" coil, 11" coil, WS4 w/ Detecting Doodads headphones, MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry folks, I just cant contain my excitement. I bit the bullet after the boss (wife) gave me permission and I ordered a spankin' new AT Pro with an additional 5x8 coil. I will be replacing my circa 1992 GTAx 500 and am anxious to see if I can pull up any more goodies from my favorite colonial field site that I have SCOURED dozens of times. I will certainly be letting you know if it truly does "bring hunted out sites back to life". My GTAx 500 has never given me a target deeper than 6 or 7 inches and the concentric coil sucks in trashy areas. Needless to say, I am hoping some New England loot is buried deeper that 6" where my new friend will find it. Fed Ex tracking updates texting my phone per my request...I'll be waiting by the door like a dog..

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sorry folks, I just cant contain my excitement. I bit the bullet after the boss (wife) gave me permission and I ordered a spankin' new AT Pro with an additional 5x8 coil. I will be replacing my circa 1992 GTAx 500 and am anxious to see if I can pull up any more goodies from my favorite colonial field site that I have SCOURED dozens of times. I will certainly be letting you know if it truly does "bring hunted out sites back to life". My GTAx 500 has never given me a target deeper than 6 or 7 inches and the concentric coil sucks in trashy areas. Needless to say, I am hoping some New England loot is buried deeper that 6" where my new friend will find it. Fed Ex tracking updates texting my phone per my request...I'll be waiting by the door like a dog..

If its depth you want, why didn't you get a PI machine? Sounds like you have already cleaned up all the trash.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread