FORMAL LETTER OF APOLOGY TO TNET & MEMBERS OF TNET BY JOHN ARIZONA

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
All that gold can make some people nutty. I dont have that problem so you should send it all to me!

Cassews

Dec 29, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett/White
Primary Interest:
Other
Agreed...:dontknow:

Well if he apologized for his ill gotten behavior- then so be it. As my grandmother used to say: every one deserves a 2nd chance. But if you try a 3rd time: Shame on you !!!
:headbang::icon_thumleft::hourglass:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, thread is 2 years old.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think we've all been there, or wrote something up that, after reflection, is never posted. We can all lose our perspective at times. Welcome back John!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I always forgive a man who sincerely apologizes for his action. You're OK in my book. God Bless us all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hope one day you invite me to prospect for deep caches. :headbang:

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m nominating for banner, or honorable mention. Oh never mind. I’m always 4 years late and a dollar short.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been beat up and thrown out of better places than this. You can't hurt my feelings.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
:icon_scratch:yea ! i'm not that easy ? or at least as easy as i used to be. a full explanation is requested and how it may have effected me. and then time for me to digest it all ? K

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The original post is 4 years old, but got refreshed for some reason. I was just joking about the banner.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I trust the moderators to do their job. Otherwise this would be the wild west here like the typical vile Internet political comments on news stories that allow comments without moderators. I would never subscribe to a forum without responsible moderators. Thanks John Arizona for the apologies. Some of us have shorter fuses than others and are quick to post. I have written a comment or two on some news articles that were political to only delete them and not make the post. this was because I was logged in on my facebook account and all my family and friends would have seen my rant on my timeline. That is why we have to be accountable. And John of Arizona appreciates this forum and its members and did what he felt was right. Thanks John

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several years ago I abused a Tnet member with some very disrespectful words - fortunately I was able to offer a sincere apology before I got kicked off or suspended , I think this topic is a very important reminder to all of us - that words matter .

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To Ignore the past or not remember it causes us in the future to possibly repeat it !!

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Several years ago I abused a Tnet member with some very disrespectful words - fortunately I was able to offer a sincere apology before I got kicked off or suspended , I think this topic is a very important reminder to all of us - that words matter .
some words cut to the bone. a reflection of a persons true feelings. and THEN is saying sorry supposed to fix it ?

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
[h=3]"I Know You Believe You Understand What You Think I Said, But What You Heard Is Not What I Meant."[/h]

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nomad 11 , A heartfelt apology may not fix anything , but if I am aware that I have crossed a line of civility , and decency in my use of language , I have a responsibility to render a heartfelt apology. This is my obligation at very minimum. In my particular situation , I felt grateful that I was able to continue my membership here , the knowledge gained and the entertainment value are amazing !

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is 4 years old and water under the bridge.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread