Deleted

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
Re: Jesse and Frank James Buried In Calico Rock, Arkansas?

Don't know about the James Bros but the fly fishing is great

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

I dont believe it ....but doing some research there were a few men who spun legends around that area and also posed as the James Brothers....Maybe it stems from one of the imposters graves....

Dave45

Dec 31, 2004
The Lone Star State

Lived there when I was a kid still have family in that area
Never heard that story

There is something going on in that area about the James boys that will come out in due time Im not at liberty to say at this time

bruizr

Feb 4, 2006
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, 'big bud' by bounty hunter, aqua vision

jesse james is buried in kearney,mo. i think is the place. just a couple years ago there was a forensic examination of remains of the grave marked with his name because of all the rumors surrounding his death or time of death. it was a documentary on t.v. and i really thought there would be a different outcome but the remains were proven through d.n.a. to be those of jesse james.
i'm from missouri and live nearby gad's hill, the site of the james gang's first train robbery and have always had the romanticised/robin hood ( take from the rich, give to the poor) idea about them and wanted to believe jesse lived to see another day.maybe he did but he ended up in the ground that bears his tombstone as proven by d.n.a.
jesse was a friend to many , a thug to others and a legend to all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread