Better Carry a Gun While Detecting After October 12th!

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have watched every episode since day 1..

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

So have I, but I will admit that it was my favorite show to hate for a long time, and I still did not miss an episode! Even now I catch myself saying wtf why did they do that when they could have done this? Why did they sleep in tents and stuff like that when they must have passed by a hundred RVs? Why hasnt someone knocked that stupid hat off of Carl's head yet? Do you also watch Talking Dead after? That's pretty good also.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So have I, but I will admit that it was my favorite show to hate for a long time, and I still did not miss an episode! Even now I catch myself saying wtf why did they do that when they could have done this? Why did they sleep in tents and stuff like that when they must have passed by a hundred RVs? Why hasnt someone knocked that stupid hat off of Carl's head yet? Do you also watch Talking Dead after? That's pretty good also.
Only occasionally. .....

Anyone watching Sons of Anarchy. ...?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never could understand why they never tried silencers? And it is not polite to knock someones hat off. Some cowboy may stomp someone into a mud hole for that.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Never watched the show..never watched dancing with the stars either...

Last edited:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
three letter DVR I DVR everything.

sometimes it takes me a Whole day to watch one Hour Show in my Spare time.

I just watch till I get distracted. Pause & walk away.
When I'm in the mood again I go back for More :laughing7:

I think the longest it ever took me was 3 Days to get through a one hour Show :tongue3:

I even have some movies I haven't even started watching yet like Zombie strippers .
I watched half of Zombie Strippers today...might watch the rest when I get off of T Net.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too...after the first two episodes I told my wife she had to watch this show...she watched the third episode with me and never missed another one...my favorite TV show by far.

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is episode when Herschel got it....

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could listen to Herschel talk all day.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched half of Zombie Strippers today...might watch the rest when I get off of T Net.

May be next week till I get the time.

I tried Twice Got as far as Pausing on the opening Credits for most of yesterday so far :tongue3:

Today I got up watched 2 old half hour Episodes of Dr Who (so far they are up to Jon Pertwee "Inferno" episode 2 ) & had my coffee
saw 2 episodes of walking dead Recorded But looked Like BS previews or something
(why would anyone want to know what's going to happen in advance ?
'ruins the suspense) so i deleted them, turned the TV off & here I am :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Couple episodes in.

Now we are split a couple directions again.

Daryll and Carol blasted off to chase the car with a white cross on it.

Rick and crew have agreed to take the wizard to washington.

Bob is effed. Garith chomping some deliscious Bob-B-Que right in front of him was priceless. Actually it was hilarious and deeply disturbing at the same time.

Will the Rick-a-Rollers show up in time to save Bob, or is he seriously done? Well-done? Hehe. Fate has a fickle hand, right? Just as the sad sack was getting it on with Sasha. Guess we can call him Bobbed now. 8-)

If Bob gets eaten, I think that Rick should get some testicles and tell everyone that when he says we kill 'em all, then we KILL 'EM ALL!

The wife is not happy with the direction its all going in. She'll get over it. :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always carry...

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Bob was already Bobbed. I think he got bit in the food bank.. hope the bad guys get Bobitus!

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think Bob was already Bobbed. I think he got bit in the food bank.. hope the bad guys get Bobitus!

WOW! Do you think that was why he was outside the church bawling his eyes out?? OMG that does put a new spin on it. Now I'm pretty excited about what may transpire! Dammit now I'll have to re-watch that episode.:icon_thumright:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob Shish Kabob......

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Okay now mind you, I have never read the comic book but another site I was reading said that the comic line was that Bob got bitten underwater at the food bank, and he got his reward when the Garith crew ate him unknowing he was walkerized. Stands to reason that this will be how it plays out, but I'm not sure how long Frank Darabont and Robert Kirkman will milk the whole Garith/Terminus Jackass Cannibal thing.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to sound ignorant..but on this issue I am. Are you saying there is a comic book, "The Walking Dead"? And it has this many issues? How many issues does it have? I kinda thought there was a team of writers doing this thing?

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
I think Dave44 is right. Bob was acting/walking funny. Karma to the cannibals. You might think twice about knockin Carl's hat off. He's a 13 yr. old w/a gun that knows how to use it. Biggest flaw I saw in the show was Carl wasn't in the guard tower at the prison plinkin walkers w/a .22.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread