Its official, my wife and I no longer have a job!

Denarius

May 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not retiring and I'm not planning to. My kids are too young. Also the economy is so screwey these days that I can't rely on anything. Govt/company pension, investments, job, property ownership, etc. are all iffy these days. (I've had my apartment burn down too, total drag) I'm going to keep some kind of sideline for as long as I can just in case. The key is to enjoy while not putting all your eggs in one basket.
That said I would be the perfect guy to retire. I had a job about ten years ago where I was getting good pay and working about 60 hours a month. I had no problem keeping busy. Too bad that job didn't last longer. Oh well that's life.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on getting out of the rat race! Now be sure you take time to enjoy it!

None of the kids wanted to take over our business, probably good thing they didn't. So as captain we will go down with the ship! I just wish time would slow down some, months go by like days! I would like to have a little more time to TH while I still can!

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on getting out of the rat race! Now be sure you take time to enjoy it!

None of the kids wanted to take over our business, probably good thing they didn't. So as captain we will go down with the ship! I just wish time would slow down some, months go by like days! I would like to have a little more time to TH while I still can!
All so true my friend!

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Congrats on the sale and semi retirement

" follow your dreams, I did""

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on sale and retirement....[emoji106]

I'm 12 days from my first SS check myself and will be quitting my current job with in next 6 weeks and find something I enjoy doing rather than something I hate doing...

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Thats good stuff. I dont know whats more rewarding. Selling a business or running one. Well I guess you did the latter well, because u sold it. The American dream played out once again. Congrats. Now go get yer gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread