Congress giving away Native American Lands to foreign mining companies, yours next

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
S

Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Dredge, M-7 wave table, Prospector Highbanker MD20
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This will be their new trend, to take land and give it to foreign interests. Who's land is next, yours, mine? This really fries me! You watch, the usual environmental groups won't even touch this as has probably been declared "off limits" to their usual tactics. Instead they will continue to run us out and take our claims. I knew he had an ulterior motive for declaring all these new National Monuments. Even you "stick swingers" should be concerned about this one.

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hate to tell you this but the government has been taking away Native American lands and giving them to foreign interests since the founding of the nation. Why are you so worried about it now?

All you have to do is check out what the railroads, the mining companies, the logging companies and the rest have done.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evil hijos de putas are every congresscritter, senator, of course the demonic executive branch…….
Land of the free would seem to apply to everybody but us Americans……..we have been sold out, yet again…..

OP
OP
S

Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Dredge, M-7 wave table, Prospector Highbanker MD20
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hate to tell you this but the government has been taking away Native American lands and giving them to foreign interests since the founding of the nation. Why are you so worried about it now?

All you have to do is check out what the railroads, the mining companies, the logging companies and the rest have done.
Your absolutely right with your assessment, move along nothing to see here, take the flu shot enjoy your fluoridated water and oh by the way did you catch the Duck Game yesterday? Tune into CNN they'll tell you who to hate today. Back in line, check your phone and question nothing after all why worry about it now it's been going on for over 200 years. Must be quite nice not to have to fill out claim paper work and jump through all the hoops every year huh? You can just park any where and swing away not a care in the world. You know what I do on my claim? I poop in one hole and trow a nickel in it, then I throw my paper in another and bury them both. Do hope you stop by.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Politics...Thread will disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread