Man, I think I need a Tnet intervention

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tell you guys, I think I'm being sucked into the black hole of fishing for spotted sea trout or speckled trout as they are called down here. I had planned on doing some detecting last Fri. but I got a phone Thurs. evening. It was one of my fishing buddies. He was telling me," Bryant, you need to be down here around 6:30 tomorrow morning. The tide is going to be perfect" :BangHead: Anyways, I intend to go out detecting tomorrow to a site that has always been good for a 3 ringer or two, that is if the rain holds off. I guess I'm just looking for some words of encouragement from you guys!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Fishing, MDing, Hunting, Prospecting, Rock Hounding, Yard Sales, Flea Markets, there just ain't time for it all, is there? But never complain. It's all fun...

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fishing, MDing, Hunting, Prospecting, Rock Hounding, Yard Sales, Flea Markets, there just ain't time for it all, is there? But never complain. It's all fun...
Yeah, I really can't complain, I can think of a lot of things I'd rather NOT be doing!

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solution go fishing, bring two poles one baited for the trout, the other baited with a strong magnet, maybe you catch some trout, maybe a outboard motor, spears, guns...endless possibilities.

Mike
HA! I like the magnet idea!

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't fish or hunt. I work, eat, sleep and repeat. On the occasional off day I have to myself, I have a detector in hand before dawn and sometimes well after sundown. It's a great feeling to leave daily responsibilities and the pressures contained within for awhile. Surely this occurs with any hobby/sport, but MDing helps me to maintain. The silver n gold ain't bad either. ;)
Just sayin'...
Peace ✌

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I did what I said I was going to do. Went out and got my knees dirty :laughing7: I'll post what I dug later on today's finds. Right now I'm going to have a couple of beverages and warm the old bones up a bit! 002.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread