Charter Membership

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you asked at 6:57, and it's now 7:26 and your status is Charter Member....so 29 minutes?:laughing7:
Welcome to the show!!:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
bzbadger

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL who knew. I paid two days ago and saw no change so decided to post the question so I guess I need to be more patient and wait an hour

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depends on when admins see the payment made...

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
There are expenses though. You will need a larger B.S. filter. LOL Frank five star.png
111-2 700.jpg cm.png

Last edited:

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I want to welcome ( Inspector) to the Tnet and Charter Members Forum...he`s my new hunting partner every Sunday weather permitting.
Hes been on here 1 month and told me he already learned $50.00 worth. Lol

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just received an email from TNet this morn stating my Charter Membership is ready to expire. I need to renew my membership or I won't be afforded the benefits of being a Charter Member.
Last year after trying to pay my $20 for CM four separate times, my payment finally went through. Glad you didn't have the same issue.
But, since no one posts in the CM "only" section and I don't buy or sell here, I think I'll just keep my $20 this year. All I need is here for free!
Wait a minute... I just said free!? Now that I've come to my senses, I think I will stay a CM and pay. What other site offers the information and hospitality as here? NONE!
Plus I like the fancy CM icon. ;)
Peace ✌

OP
OP
bzbadger

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you have to be a CM to sell and don't want to break any rules( tired of the dog house) but I want to know where I can post for sale items. You cant go to the "brand" site as they don't want ads there and I have a retro fit handle for AT pros that I manufacture plus digging tools scoops etc that I do the same. So anyone have advice as to get the most eyes on what id like to sell?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you have to be a CM to sell and don't want to break any rules( tired of the dog house) but I want to know where I can post for sale items. You cant go to the "brand" site as they don't want ads there and I have a retro fit handle for AT pros that I manufacture plus digging tools scoops etc that I do the same. So anyone have advice as to get the most eyes on what id like to sell?

We have a classified section found under "Market Place" that has sub forums for selling and trading...

Last edited:

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
I want to welcome ( Inspector) to the Tnet and Charter Members Forum...he`s my new hunting partner every Sunday weather permitting.
Hes been on here 1 month and told me he already learned $50.00 worth. Lol

tell him i said he can keep the change ok.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
market place huh.and where does one find this ?

What are you using to access TreasureNet, PC, smartphone,tablet?

Market Place is a major forum on TreasureNet.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread