Dear Treasure Net

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
I have decided starting a series of videos which are all about searching an Early 1800's Home. There will be pics of the things I find as well. Let me describe the house for you. You walk in to a 1950's Inclosed porch. Then to enter the original front door. I was there when the kitchen was remodeled nothing found in walls or cobards. Never searched old floor I will regret that forever. I found a cache on this property I showed the coins and the location of the find. If you don't believe it now you never will. But to those people this is not a worthless thread all my metal detecting and bottle digging videos took place here. Anyway half of the house is remodeled in the year 1890-1905. In the remodeled part this beside the basement and the attic is the only untouched room. It has a 20s to 30s mantle with an even older fireplace. (I think at one time it was a beehive oven.) Old 40's wood floor. Now upstairs the stairs itselph are From the 1900-1915. The upstairs is old and worth checking out however it is all refurbished. The attic I will not go up there any time soon. The cellar I have to go in and turn on and of the water anyway. So there is stone walls with a lare of 1885-1910 Concreate on it. A Early 1900's Fireplace that has no reminisce of ever being used. If I ever found a BIG Find it would probably be there.) there is more down there and around the house but I'll make you anxious. What do you think?

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this a house that your family owns ? sounds very interesting , there could possibly be another cache around there somewhere ,
Good Luck !

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jolteon, sounds like a great place. I look forward to pics and videos.
Also, thanks jeff of pa. I will checkout the video section. I enjoy metal detecting vids.
Peace ✌

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
jolteon, sounds like a great place. I look forward to pics and videos.
Also, thanks jeff of pa. I will checkout the video section. I enjoy metal detecting vids.
Peace ✌
like i always say………….. To Each His/Her Own ….

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said Keepy.
I've actually learned quite a bit from detecting videos.
Peace ✌

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
I'll do it yes this is an occupied home my family owns but I don't live hear going out for New Years

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
I plan to post my videos in general descusion and if I find something today's finds. If it is ok with Jeff of Pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I plan to post my videos in general descusion and if I find something today's finds. If it is ok with Jeff of Pa

General Discussion is primarily for Treasure hunting , TreasureNet , & Member related discussions.
Not for Videos or finds posts. so No general discussion is not the proper forum for videos.

I would suggest you look at the list here and find a proper place for the videos

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/forum.php

and post it there.

one more thing Do not make multiple posts of the
same video in several places like you have in the past. :tongue3:

choose one proper spot & post it.

If I disagree it is at the correct spot I will move it

Last edited:
OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
I know your in charge but I'll offer you a deal and if you don't like it then I'll listen but give it a fair shot. No multiple post I post in general descusion because there is no rule against it. Or a different thread that applies. And if I find something extraordinary I'll post it in today's finds. I will not double post or change story do we have a deal, A counteroffer, or no deal?

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Hahaha but seriously ill stick to the original plans just watch videos thread just incase he moves it. It will be called (Searching my Early 1800's House: Then the sub title) That will be the title of the tread so keep a eye out in today's finds general discussion and video threads! Wish me luck!!!!

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Change of plans it will be in the video section and today's finds if I find something so check those two

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Personally, I'd prefer clear still images of the finds.

Do not care to see handheld videos . . . of most anything. Do not need to watch unsuccessful searches. Zzzzzzz.

We can watch "The Curse of Oak Island" if we need to see non-productive treasure hunts.

But if you edit it down to the successful finds and then show still images I would look.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Change of plans it will be in the video section and today's finds if I find something so check those two

You're young, and you are doing very well. Part of youth is that we wish to get noticed, acknowledged. My friend, you've gotten carried away in the past such that I stopped looking at your threads.

Make these adventures and videos count. That's all that actually matters after all.

I look forward to seeing special things from you my friend. Makem' Count!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I know your in charge but I'll offer you a deal and if you don't like it then I'll listen but give it a fair shot. No multiple post I post in general descusion because there is no rule against it. Or a different thread that applies. And if I find something extraordinary I'll post it in today's finds. I will not double post or change story do we have a deal, A counteroffer, or no deal?
Dude QUIT !!! The rules are the rules and ALOT of us, since you asked for opinions< don't want the regular forums cluttered up with choppy, hard to follow videos.. I know Treasure Hunter has warned folks to stop "picking on you" but you asked a question so I am entitled to give my opinion..

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Thank you Nhbandit however I did ask for an opinion. Thanks for that now I just told you if you want to see early 1800's house videos of treasure hunting a once in a lifetime opportunity, you will know where to find it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread