Is there a Forum for finding money above the ground?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Is there a Forum for finding money above the ground?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2008
    austin,texas
    Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
    510 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Is there a Forum for finding money above the ground?

I have a sickness,I can't seem to walk across a parking lot or on the street without looking and finding coins.My eyes are always looking for any object that is round or shinny.The guys I work with
    always laugh at me for bending down to pick up a penny(i found 188 penny's) last year.
    Just wondering if anybody else has this problem. I also want to know how far up someones driveway you would go to pick up a coin?,mine is about 10-12 feet from the street.
    I also have been cleaning up on the Coinstar reject slot lately.
    Thanks DK,aka-Produce guy
    Msbeepbeep and Chug And Red like this.

Feb 2007
    SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
    PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
    236 times
    wet dirt
    i have seen eyes on potatoes, sometimes a penny or 2 will turnup, sometimes its a lime or a dime, keep you're eyes on the ground,you might see an english pound.HHjim
    lastleg likes this.
    if it wasn't for flashbacks. i would have no memory at all

us
    Jun 2012
    MA
    M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
    18955 times
    I suspect a lot of us do that, I do. About 10-12 feet is probably how far I would go also, it depends on what that next coin was! Lol!
    I have hopped out of the truck in a parking lot to scoop up 99 pennies, hubby wasn't pleased, lol!

I have also pried up 20 of them from the frozen slush in another parking lot, there was more under the adjacent vehicle but it was running, so I'll have to look for those in the plowed snow piles.

I'm always looking down for anything round or shinny or glittery or paper money. Must be TH'ing fever! Lol!
    worldtalker likes this.

clv
    us
    Dec 2012
    santee, ca
    Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Minelab Eureka gold, Tesoro Compadre, and TRX Pin Pointer Have owned; White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro, fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, fisher 1235x, Garret Master Hunter V
    1071 times
    Ya, I find a lot of coins just lying on the ground, but one time found $875.00 rolled up with a rubber band, another time I found $970.00 laying in a parking lot. While looking to buy a new car last year I was looking at a truck, when off in the distance I see a green crumble ball being blown by the wind, as it came right to my feet I picked it up. A $20 bill.
    This just seems to happen a lot to me.
    Don' ask, Don't tell, just DIG!

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    Southern California
    Equinox 800 / XP Deus
    8757 times
    I found a dime on my Doctor's office carpet and I went ding all the way home!
    lastleg likes this.

ďStrive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.Ē
    Ė Albert Einstein

us
    Jan 2015
    Florida
    Tesoro Tiger Shark
    8 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    I'm the same way! I work outside and pretty much every day I pick something up. Yesterday was five pennies, the day before was two pennies and a dollar bill. Today is slow, only one penny so far. I feel something is missing if I don't find at least one coin.

us
    Oct 2007
    Northern, OH
    DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
    413 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    when I am out and walking my eye is to the ground. I have found all types of coins and jewelry. I don't seem to have must luck at the coin star. So keep those eyes to the ground..
    CRH 2014 find
    wheaties
    War Nickels
    Buffalo
    Mercs 4
    Rosie 6
    90% Kennedy
    Franklin
    Walkers
    40% halfs
    Detecting Finds
    Dollars
    Quarters `
    Silver Quarters
    Dimes
    Silver Dimes
    Nickels
    Pennies
    Wheaties
    rings

us
    Apr 2004
    Southern Appalachia
    Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202
    1097 times
    It's the treasure hunters state of mind we have, being aware of what's laying around that everybody else misses because they are not tuned to our frequency.
    worldtalker likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    22697 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    I have found many items just laying there,coins,rings,necklaces,sunglasses,baseballs,t ennis balls,lacrosse balls,golf balls and,pens pens pens pens,lord the pens I find at the High School.

Around here right now all I find is SNOW!

GOD Bless

Chris
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

​The Key...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D-RjlJ6vWw
    No one can be helped until he understands what he himself has been doing wrong and wants to change.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

​My Photos.....https://www.viewbug.com/member/alwayslookin

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    31768 times
    Too small a topic for it's own forum..
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Feb 2013
    Lake Champlain, Vt.
    2723 times
    Go to " Everything Else", and you'll find the sub-forum named I can't believe my eyes. Posted there before and think it's what your looking for.....Gary
    uglymailman likes this.
    "When the legends die, the dream ends, there is no more greatness." Tecumseh

"Kawanro che Keetera" (I am master wherever I am)........Mohawk/Iroquios

"Failure is just a reason to do it again with more intelligence" Henry Ford

"....if you haven't tried it, how do you know it's impossible."

Charter Member

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    14212 times
    Metal Detecting
    I used to own a truck to sweep parking lots at night. Used to empty it during day. Once I found about $30 in the back and there was also a bra.
    Connected?
    Iím the only one of me, baby thatís the fun of me.. / brendon urie

DONíT TRUST WHITEY / Navin Johnson

EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT, EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE OK.
    ITS GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD LIFE, THATíS WHAT MY THERAPISTS SAY. / Bebe rexha

IF YOUíRE LOST AND ALONE, OR YOUíRE SINKING LIKE A STONE, CARRY ON / Fun

AND IN THE END THE LOVE YOU TAKE IS EQUAL TO THE LOVE YOU MAKE. - Paul mccartney

us
    Feb 2015
    In my house
    191 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-gordon View Post
    I used to own a truck to sweep parking lots at night. Used to empty it during day. Once I found about $30 in the back and there was also a bra.
    Connected?
    If it was "connected" the owner would still be wearing it! I think you found it because it had become disconnected somewhere along the way.
    Last edited by Sluice Willis; Feb 15, 2015 at 02:59 AM.
    Chug And Red likes this.
    Yippee Ki Yay!

us
    Wheres The Gold

Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
    2639 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    My biggest find 7 100 dollar bills blowing in the wind My most recent 86.00 Wet and Folded Any time you Find Money is a Great time Weather A Penney, nickel, Dime or anything Bigger It always a Great Find
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

us
    Feb 2010
    1328 times
    As a walkin mailman I find coins all the time. Also hand tools and pocket knives. I can't believe people go up other peoples driveways to pick up a coin. What are you thinking? The only difference in that and taking their car or stereo is the price. My rule is "from the sidewalk to the street is open territory". If I find it on a customers property I stick it in the mailbox. One customer asked why I'd put a 5 dollar bill in his mailbox. Told him I'd found it in his yard. He said it wasn't his but he'd buy lotto ticket and we'd split if he hit. That 5 bucks lasted 3 drawings. Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links