Can this count as my first return?

BladeRunner2019

Dec 22, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was at work Friday and walked into somebodies office and noticed a bracelet beside her desk on the floor. I asked if it was hers and she said "no, but so and so was just in here". So I asked that person if she had lost anything and it took her a few seconds to realize it was missing. Today she showed me where she had "fixed" the clasp and I said, "is that real gold?" and she said "yes". I told her if I had known that I would have kept it! :laughing7: She knew I was just picking with her.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yup...counts..:occasion14:

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, It counts. My first return was not very huge but still important. My first big return did not involve metal detecting, it involved me being in the right place at the right time. I was walking my dog in the middle of a downpour and noticed a wallet in an intersection cross walk. I quickly grabbed it and looked for some form of ID while I was walking. There was a licence, lifeguard licence, boating licence and some money. The biggest thing was a student ID card for the local high school. I went down to the school the next day and returned it.

Congrats on the return! You did the right thing,

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice find and quick return!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread