Aug 25, 2004
Northern Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello All-

I've not been on the forums much since last summer due to a medical condition that I inherited from my mother (Pulmonary Emboli) blood clots in both lungs. Too make a long story short, I should have died last September, but the good Lord, spared my life and I am still around. This experience so impacted my life that I just finished writing a book about my medical condition that nearly took my life last September. My book: "Miracles Still Happen", will be published March 6, 2015. Because of this experience I could not be silent in how God spared my life-period.

My point for writing this, is the greatest treasure we as treasure hunters could ever hope to find, is the Eternal Treasure found in only the Lord Jesus Christ. For those interested, both paper back and Kindle reader version will be available for purchase on my Miracles Still Happen website, which I am putting the link below. I hope this is not spam, but just wanted to share my experience with the metal detecting world, that contrary to public opinion-Miracles Still Happen and I am living proof.

Blessings -

Wayne

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So glad you are feeling better!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your still here to share.

Harvest

Apr 6, 2008
Daytona Beach, Fl.
Detector(s) used
Whites SL90, Surf PI, Minelab Excalibur 800
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
it makes me so happy to hear of the faith you have I died on the table in 1996 and naturally came back the doctor told me I wouldn't live the next couple of years so much for doctors opinions remember they only practice medicine our Lord and Savior gives us life and faith PM me sometime or email me or whatever like to hear more of it may God bless you sincerely harvest

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread