Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
well, with all of this time stuck indoors, I decided to alter a set of headsets that had been damaged so that I could use them with the Deus. The cable had been severed previously and I had never taken the time to fix them and so now shortened the cables to just enough length to hook into the ws4 adapter jack. The next problem was I had to get an adapter (1/4 inch female to 1/8 male) to be able to use the ws4 adapter jack. I simply used a strap to hold everything in place on the bigger headsets for an easy quick removal if I want to use the smaller headsets or earbuds. Now I am able to use a decent pair of regular headsets (that I already have)with the Deus, the ws4 set that came with the Deus are just a little bit small for my big head. The headsets sound pretty darn good so I can use them up to when it gets really hot, then switch over to the one of the others. I can use the speaker, the big headsets, a smaller set of headsets with volume control, the ws4 headsets and ear buds if I want to. I had forgotten about the smaller set of light headsets and did not have a pic of them. hopefully this will give some of you more options as well, very easy to do. thanks for looking. GEDC0987.JPG GEDC0989.JPG GEDC0990.JPG GEDC1002.JPG GEDC0998.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread