Aztec Southeastern United States

Bmoe

Mar 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you guys help me out with these artifacts I have found. To understand what your looking at research aztec gods and mesoamerica, then take a close look into the details the items posted please. thanks
Down the top left border the image of Chalcihuitlicue . She has her shinining mask above her head , with her rear poked outward and her torso slightly twisted as if she is dancing. there is a large image of her Husband Tialoc beneath her showing his left side of his face. Smaller image of the right side of his face on top right corner.
This piece is Priceless....

Attachments

• diamond queen.png
    diamond queen.png
    792.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you say so. I see none of what you describe.

How large is this piece?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Sorry to be a kill-joy, but I have to agree with Charlie. I think your imagination has gotten carried away. I see nothing but a piece of metal slag of some sort.

OP
OP
B

Bmoe

Mar 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The piece is around 6.5 in length and 4.5 in width. It had a grey clay mold that covered it. After you remove the clay the artifact is 4 inches in height.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
It is commonly referred to as "slag" or "junk". It's usually deposited in the first garbage can on the way out of the park or beach. Unless you have some reason to believe it's some sort of precious metal ? (gold, etc..?) But from the looks of it, looks like typical junk enountered where fires have been. Ie.: campfire slag type stuff.

Last edited:

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a good long look at it I don't see it. kinda when my wife showed me her burnt toast with god's likeness in it. It still looked like toast to me. So I did what really needed to be done with a relic like that.... I buttered it and ate it. :laughing7: It really looks like metal slag from a fire pit to me.:dontknow:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe it's like those Magic Eye things that were popular a few years ago. I can never see the images that others claim are present.

Too many years of focusing on the details instead of getting a broader view, I guess???

magic-eye6.jpg

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....sorry :dontknow:
Can you guys help me out with these artifacts I have found. To understand what your looking at research aztec gods and mesoamerica, then take a close look into the details the items posted please. thanks
Down the top left border the image of Chalcihuitlicue . She has her shinining mask above her head , with her rear poked outward and her torso slightly twisted as if she is dancing. there is a large image of her Husband Tialoc beneath her showing his left side of his face. Smaller image of the right side of his face on top right corner.
This piece is Priceless....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No idea. I told you - I never see what is supposed to be there. I just lifted this one as it was close to the "find" - brownish.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread