New tah the forum

DRKSYD922

May 18, 2015
Marshfield MA
Detector(s) used
Technetics Eurotech and Minelab Exalaber 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone my names Michael and I'm new to the forum I started metal detecting like two years ago my buddy got me into it and I'm absolutely hooked I go digging every chance I get and I've always been ah huge history buff and metal detecting brings me even closer to the history and historical artifacts of this country also went to the grand opening of Metaldetectors.com in Rockland MA last Saturday with my son I have been shopping there for my equipment for a bit now but the Grand Opening was a blast my son who is still young (4 yrs old ) also had a blast I bought him a Bounty Hunter Junior while we were there Minelab was giving away the grand prize a Minelab Exalaber 2 the first time I saw this metal detector I wanted one but the price was just to far out of reach for me at this time but as luck, chance ,ah sign from the gods LoL I won the grand prize I'm still prossesing it man I'm dragging on here anyways you'll see me on here dropping lines and posting pictures and if you drop into Metaldetectors.com in Rockland you may see me there cause its ah great shop David is the man so happy hunting everyone see yah out there

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T Net and congrats on your awesome win!

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome Win! Great job picking one up for your son too. He will never forget it.
Best of luck out there!

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome and congrats! Now go find yourself some gold!

OP
OP
D

DRKSYD922

May 18, 2015
Marshfield MA
Detector(s) used
Technetics Eurotech and Minelab Exalaber 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now just hitting anything i can parks old schools was hitting this school a few days ago finding nothin but new change then all of ah sudden towards the back corner of the field i started hitting wheaties everywhere wound up digging three silver dimes think there might have been an old ball field there

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Micheal; This is BARKER from Boston. Welcome to TNet. Now you can join the Mass Treasure Hunting Association at masstreasure.com ok. We'd love to have you. Hint on Digging: Hit the FARMS. They are a GOLD MINE ok. Good luck and I hope to see you at the Meeting. We meet the 3rd Friday of every month from 7:30 - 9:30pm at 72 Columbus Str., Newton Highlands at the Women's Social Center ok. If you want to do some serious digging I'm your guy ok. PEACE:RONB

PS: Thee are a lot of folks here from MA ok.

Last edited:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the site!!! Get permissions from homeowners along 3A down to Duxbury, and over to Powderpoint....you will do well..... and Go Sox!! (yea, I know, we suck)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread