Im A Happy Camper ---

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm A Happy Camper ---

I am noow the pproud of of a Whites DFX I bought from Keith Leppert at Fort Bedford Detectors. There were a few problems on my part in making the actual purchase but Keith worked with me and it arrived today. I'm psyched. !!!
Keith said it had a few scratches on it and I told him I don't care as long as it was fully functional. When I got it there is not a scratch on it anywhere. This points to Keith's honesty as a Dealer. I will definitely be doing more business with him in the future. You should too. Great guy. Thanks Keith for your patience and honesty. PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat:

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yup,I bought an atp for my wife from kieth...great dealer and will use him again !!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to know!

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why did you choose a DFX?
Is it a machine you've always wanted?
If not, BBH would have been an alternative.
GL
Peace ✌

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, Ron! We try to accurately describe the machines which come in, and err on the side of caution.

We sure appreciate the chance to earn your business - if you ever need anything else let me know.

But more importantly we all want to see those cool colonial relics you find with it! :hello2:

And thanks to the other folks who also chimed in with kind works. We really appreciate it. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread