Apr 20, 2009
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In case you missed episode 2 .Here it is on you tube.Heard we're going to start being advertised in Asia , which is a huge market. We hit top 100 first week which was great,and now we had a jump in our ratings, by almost a million whew! This coming at a time when the networks are running all their new shows !Thanks for watching everybody, we appreciate it !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 89

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy watching the show, I believe that it is on Tuesday nights. I am wondering if they will find the 200 barrels of silver coins.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
thanks for the link, i missed it the kid, was attacked by a pitbull mix
shes ok scared and about six nasty bites arm and leg

anyway in the vid around 11:30, they are talking about what WILLIAM H.
PARKER said in his report about lighting the load see link, funny the guy
tracy Md goes ten foot not sure if they meant for large item or just in
general around 11:19

The news we got at different places along the route was bad;"unmerciful disaster
followed fast and followed faster." We "lightened ship" as we went along--throwing away
books, stationery, and perhaps Confederate money. One could have traced us by these
marks, and have formed an idea of the character of the news we were receiving.
parker,w,h,treas

OP
OP
PEles

PEles

Apr 20, 2009
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We were just like the viewing public.We hadn't seen one second of the show until it was aired so we didn't know about what to expect either.It's obvious this isn't a look at a button or look at coins or trinkets these guys are digging show .So it's not geared towards diggers! Now diggers take heart they will show some cool finds along the way.The best part will be none of its planted fake BS .We know how to find sites that contain relics.We get on a good property we'll show you the goods, no problem.On this show it's about searching for and locating clues to the big prize and the personalities , We find some nice things along the way.Good thing on this show is you won't see me , Larry, Brant or any of the other guys going boom baby,this ax head is worth 300 dollars, or doing cartwheels if we dig a buffalo nickel.Its not all about dollar values every time something comes out the ground or planting fake BS.What you see is what we find.They have this group together because there's not one guy on the show that doesn't know what they're doing.Some were critcal when the narrator said Tracy's detector would dig silver 10'feet deep.Look that was editing we had nothing to do with that.Now from an editing point Tracy was looking for a huge cache of silver., 39 kegs.So that much silver would give off a signal on his detector.. Some diggers picked it apart insinuating Tracy's detector would pick up any amount of silver 10 feet deep.These guys are looking , grasping for anything they can to rip this show apart.Guess what ? Those being so critical will be the first to grab the popcorn and tune in to watch the next episode ,and we know it.I hope you're enjoying Rebel Gold.

Last edited:

alldugup

Sep 3, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I love watching the show. To me, its not about finding a ton of silver (all though that would be awesome!) but its more about finding any history, whether small or large.
Keep it real and keep the machine swinging.
Thanks, David

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for treasure with backhoes doesn't appeal to me. Not really a metal detecting show. It's too much like Treasure Quest, Oak Island and all the other treasure hunting shows. Lots of talk and dreaming, but they never actually find anything. Just my take on it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread