Just Renewed my Charter Membership for the 3rd Time.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I enjoy being a Charter Member. Yes, yes, the smoking jackets are nice but the real joy of being a Charter Member - for me, is the ability to support this forum and the enthusiasts on it. If that sounds corny, you have to consider I was banned on two other forums before finding a home at the best.

Thanks for putting up with me over the last few years T-Net! - Terry :notworthy:

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here, here!
Your humbling eloquence, all you do for metal detecting/treasure hunting, Tesoro, knowledge, etc., makes you a lifetime charter anyway...
Well done!
Peace ✌

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done. I just signed on as a charter member last week, 1st time. So far so good. I did it because of the enjoyment of a wonderful site.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry,

I have a hard time believing anyone would ban you from a forum....you being such a shy and quiet guy and all.

Regards + HH

Bill

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry!!!!

th toast viking.jpg

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I enjoy being a Charter Member. Yes, yes, the smoking jackets are nice but the real joy of being a Charter Member - for me, is the ability to support this forum and the enthusiasts on it. If that sounds corny, you have to consider I was banned on two other forums before finding a home at the best.

Thanks for putting up with me over the last few years T-Net! - Terry :notworthy:
I do not know how we put up with you but we do ... :occasion14: And it works out great for you and us..:thumbsup:

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mr. Solomon, the lord moves again. Becoming a charter member was the last thought I had before sleeping last night. I will join tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me!
Any relation to the Solomon's of Maryland's eastern shore? ...my childhood home....

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry Brother Al, no relation. Most of my relatives wouldn't admit it anyway :occasion14:

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yo terry,

I have watched you chip in and help the newbies more times than I could count.I have seen advice givin that is solid.I have never seen you flame.I aspire to be as helpful as you have been.We are ALL beter for you contributions....:occasion14:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry,, do you wear a mask and hang with a guy named Tonto? ?
Maybe I should look into this charter thing.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Terry,

I have a hard time believing anyone would ban you from a forum....you being such a shy and quiet guy and all.

Regards + HH

Bill

I don't know about the shy, quiet stuff, but the rest of these words came right out of my mouth as well. You'll have to tell me those other forums some time so I can avoid them, too. ....Oh wait, I already AM avoiding them! :laughing9:

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Terry for all the help/advice.

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry,
You recently gave me a boost when you offered words of encouragement on some of my "not so spectacular" finds.........many thanks and I can't imagine a good heart like yours being banned from any worth while forum........
Congrats on your anniversary...........

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Terry; Welcome again. Good Hunting from Boston. PEACE:RONB :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread