OP
OP
S

stefen

Jon Phillips;47 [IMG said:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j308/dv8hemi/DSCF1133.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

1929 Ford Model A Coupe.
331 Chrysler Hemi.

Those are the finished ones...lots of other projects...

Jon, tempted to make y'all a deal for the Gold 29 coupe....straight trade for my black 62 ThunderChicken and you throw in the blond...wife vetoed the idea

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Little red is mine, manta and Z28 are my brother's.

IMG_0658 [640x480] (1).JPG
Nice car fistfullofdirt.

My younger brother had a 68 AMX in high school. Was suppose to have been mine for graduation, but I wouldn't get a hair cut. Now I wish I had of. My dad even had offered me a 65 Blue Corvette convertible with 327. We were a rebellious generation, and I guess I paid for it.

Last edited:

mrwilburino

May 7, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Teknetics, Minelab, XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 1229336
Nice car fistfullofdirt.

My younger brother had a 68 AMX in high school. Was suppose to have been mine for graduation, but I wouldn't get a hair cut. Now I wish I had of. My dad even had offered me a 65 Blue Corvette convertible with 327. We were a rebellious generation, and I guess I paid for it.

Darn, you WERE rebellious! I would have shaved myself bald and Brazillian waxed the rest for either of those two! ;D

Jon Phillips

Mar 10, 2009
Riverview Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F-75, MXT, 6000di sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon, tempted to make y'all a deal for the Gold 29 coupe....straight trade for my black 62 ThunderChicken and you throw in the blond...wife vetoed the idea

That thing might be a lot more high maintenance than you are used to....the coupe as well! :laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Darn, you WERE rebellious! I would have shaved myself bald and Brazillian waxed the rest for either of those two! ;D

Had I known now what they would be worth, I would have done so. Back then, well... they were just a car. 20/20 hindsight.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just be glad you didn't have to drive one of these to school like I did, seriously. Mom's hand me down, lol.

006.jpg

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I did kinda like those Vega panels and Pinto panels .

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
At my school, the kids always stuffed V8's into those Pintos and Vegas.
Class of 1980. I drove a big black 4-door '57 chevy w/327.
I could fit eight of us in that car comfortably :laughing7:

Last edited:

DubCoco

Jul 9, 2015
Baton Rouge, La.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Teknetics Delta 4000, Pro Pointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the one I have been messing with for the last 10 years or so. It's a 1976 Plymouth Volare Road Runner. First year for the Volare and the Road Runner to move to a "mid size" platform. This one was LOADED. Black on black, buckets, center console with floor shifter, fold down rear seat, mechanical hard moon roof, 360 ci engine, A904 automatic trans and a suregrip (posi-traction) rear end. Front and rear spoilers also. A friend aquired it sight unseen for a parts car for one of his Super Stock racecars. It made the trailered trip from N Carolina's all the way to S Louisiana just to find it had been sitting in a field for years and very rusty. My buddy didn't want it. I traded him a Colt 1911, loaded it on a trailer and took off. Myself and 3 sons tore it completely down. All bolts removed, everything repaired or replaced, built a 95' 5.9 magnum from a Dodge truck, the orig transmission got rebuilt and the rearend from a 71' RT Challenger. House of Color paint in my open carport and driveway. Reassemble and let the party begin. It's been a fun racecar but now, it's time to put her back on the road as a driver. Vol~angle.jpg races1.jpg

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember the Plymouth Volare Roadrunner, always liked the Duster looks. Was one for sale here in Mich close by a while back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread