Government always sticking there nose in all we do

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This subject is been long going,disturbing and frankly tired of this bull @#$%. Cant metal detect freely, cant fly our hobby drones. I"ll be damned, its time this bs stops every day we here government bull, tired of guns, hell usa is the biggest arms dealer in world. Whats my point no wonder people are doing and believing in the obsurd excuse me. Unemployment still record high's, interest rates going up hell the economy must be just grand. We the people shouldn't take this anymore. Yes this subject is part of our hobby along with all the other malarkey. Gee our food is making us sick, hell you get the point. Are we not tired of this, in ending its hard enough to take care of a family in this economy, all we want to do is relax have a hobby to enjoy and they little by little want to eliminate that to. America has lost its way and this stupid political correctness has to go. Fellow men and women can we go to the bathroom and not worry if we are doing it right. Please speak up it really is important we do live in a country of the people we have the last word not the government who's trying to dictate us to a communist state, thankyou.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
49er12, this is a political post and can only be posted in our politics forum but since your not a Charter Member I can't move it to our politics forum. Thread will disappear....

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will gladly foward this to the proper the proper forum, this is to important to go to waste, enough is enough, thanks

TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Do us all a favor and DO NOT metal detect the White House lawn in protest.
That will hurt the hobby:dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will gladly foward this to the proper the proper forum, this is to important to go to waste, enough is enough, thanks
Only way to do so would require you joining as charter member..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread