MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL What did Santa Bring You???

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I dunno what I got...guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve was pushed back to next Wednesday. UPS isn't the Pony Express I guess.

Cletus

Nov 24, 2015
Winchester Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro / Garrett AT Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my kids bought me....
AT pro pin pointer
Sampson T handle shovel
coil cover for my ATP
BH 2200 to keep in my truck for those (wish i had my dang detector) moments

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had 3 of my kids/spouses and a WHOLE BUNCH of grand kids arrive about 11:00. Even my new neighbor (who bought my other home) showed up. Were all sitting in the living room, kitchen and pool room chatting and the kids looking over the presents. Out of the blue my daughter Heather say's.... "Dad can we go use the computer in your office?". Sure so I get up and head into office to turn on the Mi-Fi. I get to the door with her and a few kids following. I open the door and it REEKS.... and there's 3 large dog piles on the carpet!!!!! I couldn't believe it as the dogs just don't "do that". But there it WAS!

I was embarrassed and really pissed all at once instantly. I was yelling and walking over the piles to the desk to get the Mi-Fi when Heather says... "I'll pick it up dad". I grabbed the devise, turned around and there was Heather picking everything up with HER HANDS. I totally LOST IT!!!!!! Then everybody started laughing real hard.

I got 3 fake piles of dog poo and a nasty spray that goes away in about 10 minutes.... It won't go to waste... I promise!!!!!

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didn't get anything for Christmas. My fiance is out of state visiting her family for the holidays.

Well with that being said, you had all the peace and quiet you could handle, and you could make a decision without looking over at her for approval.

MPH200

Oct 26, 2012
Austin, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Mossberg AR from Santa Wife.

xxxx.jpg

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I must of been bad, all I got was a notice from the FAA I have to register with them to fly my r/c airplanes.

Man, not even underwear and socks or even a lump of coal.

I just registered mine last night. It's free until January 20th then they'll charge you $5.00 after that. Good for 3 years. What I don't understand is that most of the quads that fly first person operate in the HAM radio frequencies, so why don't they just go after users operating without a HAM licenses? I guess it's all about making money. Anyway they give you an 8 or nine digit registration code that you have to put on every plane you fly, what a hassle!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a parka with somebody else's name on it. 650 premium fill down, full weather protection, durable water repellant finish. Allegedly warm down to 30 below, and we'll find out about that. I don't really know who Eddie Bauer is, but he's probably gonna miss his coat this winter.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett carrot

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a Motif Rack, Nightmare before Christmas blanket, box turtles & 2 hoodies!

Carrol

Last edited:

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Santa brought me an Infinite Edge Pro! It's not a detector but an awesome compound bow!
image.jpeg :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still enjoying my fake dog poop and ass crack spray....! I'm thinking of going to Wal-Mart tomorrow to "play".... :laughing7:

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Me too! But what a blast to shoot and it's way easier to draw than my Longbow. Although Compound Bows have been around for a while, the latest incarnations are incredible to shoot and do look high tech.
The draw weight can be adjusted from between 5lbs. to 70lbs. so young or old and even if you may have shoulder problems a person can generally shoot this CB.

Last edited:

TKgal

Feb 15, 2015
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a Black+ Decker Mini D Handle Shovel from the kids
Black+Decker.jpg

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only family reunion was with our kids. Not much holiday visiting this year. Got only one gift hobby related, a nice portable army shovel. Hoped for the Garret pinpointer but no luck. Got lots of cd to listen, heck i'm 51 and only starting to really enjoy music, now that I found a style I like, old rockabilly old rock and roll. Man, gives me the chill all over. Oh yeah, forgot to tell I got a few other gifts, some fly tying equipment. I'll be fly fishing for bass next summer, if I'm not too often in the fields or woods. Happy New Year to Loco-Digger and to all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread