A good detector to hunt zombies

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I hear those are going to be banned soon....and they are useless for the undead...

You have to have the correct ammo...

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zombie hunting? That's easier than bagging a deer or a Canadian goose that are so over-populated right now.

Look out your window. See the hipster holding his telecommunication device walking blindly, crashing into trees? They're everywhere!

I know what you could do. Go on this stupid thing called facebook and post that you're giving away free I-Phone 6S's at a certain location and....

VIOLA! You'll get truckloads of zombies! Plus, each year they're getting more plump too! :snorting:

You owe me one!

:occasion14:
Are they any good barbequed??:laughing7:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I would start my hunt with a Tesoro Silver uMax assault detector, equipped with an 11" x 8" Widescan "Zombie Defense" Coil. Light enough to jerk up in a hurry and smack a zombie in the face with that big coil, then take 'em down with the modified anodized aluminum upper rod.

Best of luck!

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh brother!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are they any good barbequed??:laughing7:

Hell NO!!!! (not that I know personally though)... :occasion14: I'd rather throw a skunk or armadillo on the grill first. Hell if your that hungry come on over and I'll take the edge off for ya...:icon_thumleft:

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Let's roll.

792547013021156493.jpg

bungyboy

Aug 22, 2014
Southeast of Disorder
Detector(s) used
CZ-70
Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahem. Zombies don't swim but they can walk across the ocean floor till they reach your island. They seem rather bloated so I don't know how that exactly works. Two cinder blocks will NOT keep a body underwater. (My dad worked a case of a time delayed floater). Strangely, I was ring tossing one night and a one eyed carnie gave me a gold ring that sounds like a match of yours. I'll dig it out of the washer pit this squirrel season and I'll mail it to you. I accept western union telechecks.

Mole

Greenie
Apr 2, 2016
Tucson, AZ.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Legacy 3500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great,...now all I need is a deep metal detector and I think a good positive pressure bio-hazard suit would be needed as well...

and snacks, don't forget the snacks...

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some very strange goings on here. :alien: I'll find myself a cave to hide in until this is all over.:flag_red:
Marvin

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some very strange goings on here. :alien: I'll find myself a cave to hide in until this is all over.:flag_red: Marvin

I got one (cave).... water and wood abundant. Bring a fry pan, a few knives, a lot of ammo, a few rifles and maybe some extra cloths (not sharing). All ya gotta do is bring back my "Golden Horseshoe" you stole.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...59-metal-detectiing-tn-cave-anybody-done.html

Since your close... I'll share Marvin... but space is limited. Now, pick your poison!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing7:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one (cave).... water and wood abundant. Bring a fry pan, a few knives, a lot of ammo, a few rifles and maybe some extra cloths (not sharing). All ya gotta do is bring back my "Golden Horseshoe" you stole.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...59-metal-detectiing-tn-cave-anybody-done.html

Since your close... I'll share Marvin... but space is limited. Now, pick your poison!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing7:
You realize of course that your cave is no secret. It is connected to a cave system from Alabama through North Georgia and into Tennessee.
The back door is not closed and easy for me to access.
Marvin
PS, The Horseshoe stays with my collection.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You realize of course that your cave is no secret. It is connected to a cave system from Alabama through North Georgia and into Tennessee.
The back door is not closed and easy for me to access.
Marvin
PS, The Horseshoe stays with my collection.

Damn you Marvin.... I just start to get over how you pulled that off and you rat yourself out. Underground cave system - you to me - ....? We need to work out a deal. Call me on my private, private and real private phone. 1-800-285-7448 or 1-800-bul-****.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zombies???? Oh you mean uniformed VOTERS this year.

Don't mess with zombies. They'll show up at all the wrong times, go thru everything in the 'frig, try to eat the pets and worst of all THEY'RE NOT POTTY TRAINED.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how long any of you guys have been detecting,, but over the years I've gotten hundreds of "GHOST SIGNALS"

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zombie hunting? That's easier than bagging a deer or a Canadian goose that are so over-populated right now.

Look out your window. See the hipster holding his telecommunication device walking blindly, crashing into trees? They're everywhere!

I know what you could do. Go on this stupid thing called facebook and post that you're giving away free I-Phone 6S's at a certain location and....

VIOLA! You'll get truckloads of zombies! Plus, each year they're getting more plump too! :snorting:

You owe me one!

:occasion14:

Can we bar-b-que 'em??:drunken_smilie:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread