Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dodged a bullet today I think. Forecast was for 24 to 30 inches of snow. We got about 15 here. Worst is yet to come unless they missed this to. (Hope so) Temps in single digits tonight with wind gusts of 30 to 40. BURR. Will have to bust driffs tomorrow. I have wood on porch, plenty of food and a warm woman.. Lol
Let it blow. Thought I'd share some pictures. Thanks for looking, hope everyone stays safe. uploadfromtaptalk1453582976321.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1453582985842.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1453582995723.jpg

HH, Relic Nut

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you are ready - I like that plow setup.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doesn't sound like you are hurting for anything there Relic.the only thing that sounds like your missing is a couple of cases of beer.We have been fortunate so far with the electric.I am thinking we have been lucking out with it because all that wind wont let that powdery snow settle on the tree limbs,I guess?But these big trees around the house here shore can get a little spooky at times. john Deer's are good little tractors.We have a old 1988 316,it still runs like a champ,i just wish we had a plow for it,am definitely thinking about investing in one now:laughing7:Happy Hibernating!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is pic 2 of? It looks like you plowed a parking... It's in the low 20's here, not much snow.

OP
OP
relic nut

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doesn't sound like you are hurting for anything there Relic.the only thing that sounds like your missing is a couple of cases of beer.We have been fortunate so far with the electric.I am thinking we have been lucking out with it because all that wind wont let that powdery snow settle on the tree limbs,I guess?But these big trees around the house here shore can get a little spooky at times. john Deer's are good little tractors.We have a old 1988 316,it still runs like a champ,i just wish we had a plow for it,am definitely thinking about investing in one now:laughing7:Happy Hibernating!
Thanks. I won't go thirsty. Lol. My JD 318 is also a 1988 . I rebuilt the engine few years ago. Just got the blower last fall. This was the first time I used it. Love it, work great. Much better than the blade on my 4 wheeler. The older tractors are much better than the new ones. They don't have all that plastic and a dumb old boy like me can work on it. I have fluid in the tires plus 60lb of lead on the back. Add the wheel chains and its like a small tank. Very pleased.

HH, Relic Nut

OP
OP
relic nut

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is pic 2 of? It looks like you plowed a parking... It's in the low 20's here, not much snow.
It's the parking lot in front of my shop. Told the wife I might do yard so I can detect. She just rolled her eyes.

HH, Relic Nut

NC Digger

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2015
Gaston County, NC
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excal2, CTX, Nox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you got a little more snow then we did! 3 inches with ice for the first inch. Suppost to warm to the mid 40's tomorrow and 50's next week! Stay safe!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's a big coil on the tractor. Stay warm and safe...I will be digging out on Sunday morning. :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread