Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had plans to go digin at our Union camp this weekend but I blew my back out at work yesterday[emoji22] [emoji22] so here I set. Won't get to hunt that spot to much more this spring due to the hay comeing up but that's way the cooky crumbles. Had to go get a shot in my back last night and it will take a few days for it to get better. Been through it before and it just takes time. Hope you guys post some good stuff this weekend so I can get my fix on t-net. Good luck all, and dig something cool for "relic nut"

HH, Relic Nut

OP
OP
relic nut

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update: I told my hunting Buddy Damnails to go without me today but instead he stopped by to loan me a button book to look at and brought me the paper. Now he's over here mowing my grass! Now that's a true friend.
Hat's off to you Ray

HH, Relic Nut

Damnails

Dec 2, 2014
Shenadoah Valley, Va.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, modifiedTesaro Cibola, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop it! People will start thinking I'm a good guy. Just wanted your yard to look as nice as the one next door! Dn:headbang:

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that Joe. That really sucks man. I slipped a disc or something in my back creek walking a couple years ago. I went to step down into the creek bed from off a bank and over stepped or something and it has haunted me ever since. Every so often when I do something strenuous or just walk all day long I get bad nerve pain that runs from my lower back and down my legs. Hang in there it goes away, just take it easy on yourself. Hope to see you posting soon.

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relic Nut, do not, I repeat do not sit in any soft chairs/sofas. Sit on the most sturdy chair you have or on your steps. Your back will heal much more quickly.....Joe McDonough

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relic Nut, do not, I repeat do not sit in any soft chairs/sofas. Sit on the most sturdy chair you have or on your steps. Your back will heal much more quickly.....Joe McDonough
A couple times when mine would flare up I couldn't even sit in a sitting position at all for any period of time without it killing me. It was either lay down or stand for me. Sometimes elevating your legs with a couple pillows laying down can ease it sometimes too.

OP
OP
relic nut

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple times when mine would flare up I couldn't even sit in a sitting position at all for any period of time without it killing me. It was either lay down or stand for me. Sometimes elevating your legs with a couple pillows laying down can ease it sometimes too.
Laying on the floor works best for me.

HH, Relic Nut

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you cant get comfortable laying down sometimes ,Try laying on your side in a fetal position with a pillow between your knee's. Seems to take a little edge off. For me it did anyway.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to lowes and get you a long handled trenching shovel. Carry a chair with you. Good luck.

OP
OP
relic nut

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to lowes and get you a long handled trenching shovel. Carry a chair with you. Good luck.
LOL! Be a good time to hire a apprentice

HH, Relic Nut

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Relic Nut & DigIron2; Sounds like you guys are dealing with classic Sciatica Nerve Conditions. I've had 10 major surgeries on my spine so far. 1/2 of my spine is metal or has metal in it. I've been paralyzed 17x from my chest down. I'm qualified. Anyways try using a heat pad as you lay down. I have used every heat pad out there ok. They sell a heat pad called either BodiHeat or CuraHeat. It is the same thing just a different distributor. You put it on at supper time and it's still warm the next morning. Now THAT"S a heating pad and they are cheaper than all the others out there ok. Forget Salonpas. It's a sad joke. It does not work at all ok. Only other suggestion is to go get fixed up. The longer you wait the worse it will become ok. Good Luck. PEACE:RONB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread