A PET PEEVE HERE about Button pictures. !!!!

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Folks, when you Post a picture(s) of Buttons will you all PLEASE Post a picture of BOTH the Front & the Back. It seems that almost every story on Buttons only contains one picture and it is usually of the Back not the Front. We here can "NOT" help you in any way if We don't know what We are looking at. This seems to be the case with the vast Majority of Button picture stories. Then We have to spend the time to ask you to please post pictures of BOTH sides and then wait for you to rePost the right pictures needed. From now on PLEASE post BOTH sides. We here would appreciate it. What say ye Folks ?? I await. PEACE:RONB :icon_scratch: :coffee2:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I think people are just doibg the best they can do. What they are really doing is asking for help on identification. Just my opinion...

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think if a person does not know what they have and are asking for help if you ask them to please post the other side in a simple reply most will be happy to comply.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread