Bounty Hunter Quick Draw Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are getting high 98-99 readings it is probably large deep iron or a large deep copper pipe. They will both read high silver range and make you give up after a foot of digging. Almost 99% of the detectors on the market struggle IDing deep iron or deep copper that is large.

One trick is to lift the coil a few inches off the ground and sweep....if it disappears after 3-4 inches dig it. If it still sounds off after 6+ inches you have a pipe/can/iron object large and deep.

OP
OP
L

Layo6

Tenderfoot
Aug 8, 2016
Lubbock
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, I will give it a shot. But I will tell you the high reading is for silver. Will the detector still mistake the target?

OP
OP
L

Layo6

Tenderfoot
Aug 8, 2016
Lubbock
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, I will give it a shot. But I will tell you the high reading is for silver. Will the detector still mistake the target? By the way has anyone ever told you, your picture looks just like Jeff Bridges��

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah for sure it will mistake the target. Aluminum cans...big iron...big copper....all ring up in the silver range depending on size and shape and depth. Even the $1000 detectors will mistake them...although give you more tools to differentiate. You will get used to it time. Try using the pinpoint mode as well....if the pinpoint option is showing a large center then you can assume it is a large target.

As far as Jeff Bridges....Yeah...well...you know..that's just like...your opinion man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread